Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

It Will Cost ou Everything

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
archangel888

archangel888

It Will Cost ou Everything Empty
PostSubject: It Will Cost ou Everything   It Will Cost ou Everything I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2014 9:15 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wAxr-zJA19k#t=606

Weeping may endure for a night, but joy cometh in the morning.   It Will Cost ou Everything 2958853248
—Psalm 30:5
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

It Will Cost ou Everything Empty
PostSubject: Re: It Will Cost ou Everything   It Will Cost ou Everything I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2014 7:19 am

This is hard to speak to;  I've been trying for days.  There are truths here, which help make it seem okay.  So, why isn't it?  These words are plucked out and reassembled, and don't resemble the Living Word,  Jesus.

When God calls someone to the ministry, it is to preach the Gospel, in the same manner and Spirit as Jesus taught; words of hope, of reconciliation and redemption for every man and for all of His Creation.  Jesus spoke what the Father gave Him to speak, the Sure Word, and not of Himself.
And He proved it's Truth with His works: miracles evidencing the Will and Way of the Father and His Kingdom in His Authority over all.

And likewise the Apostles, in captivity to the same Spirit:

1 Corinthians 2: And I, brethren, when I came to you, came not with excellency of speech or of wisdom, declaring unto you the testimony of God.

For I determined not to know any thing among you, save Jesus Christ, and him crucified.

And I was with you in weakness, and in fear, and in much trembling.

And my speech and my preaching was not with enticing words of man's wisdom, but in demonstration of the Spirit and of power:

That your faith should not stand in the wisdom of men, but in the power of God.

Yes, there is a 'cost'.   We have seen the world, and our hearts yearn for something better, something more, something kind and just. THEN FAITH COMES by hearing
the Words of Life, and of Love and Acceptance towards us, and we set out on the Path of the Better Way, following the Light of the World.

What cost to come back to the Father's house?

It costs us our blindness, our unregenerate minds conditioned to the ways of the world,  it costs us our stoney heart; our pride and greed and lust and selfishness for the fleeting things of the world; it costs us our hurts and grudges, our sicknesses and our lack.  And it costs us our ego, our self-righteousness, our vain imaginations.  And it costs us our rebellious nature. We yield to the Father's Will and not our own, so that all might see Him, not us, and wonder.

And what have we purchased; what is our gain?  Our Inheritance in the Kingdom of Riches and Glory beyond all we can ask or think; our place in eternal Life. 
1 Corin. 2:

But as it is written, Eye hath not seen, nor ear heard, neither have entered into the heart of man, the things which God hath prepared for them that love him.

10 But God hath revealed them unto us by his Spirit: for the Spirit searcheth all things, yea, the deep things of God.

Matthew 13: 

44 Again, the kingdom of heaven is like unto treasure hid in a field; the which when a man hath found, he hideth, and for joy thereof goeth and selleth all that he hath, and buyeth that field.

45 Again, the kingdom of heaven is like unto a merchant man, seeking goodly pearls:

46 Who, when he had found one pearl of great price, went and sold all that he had, and bought it.

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down

It Will Cost ou Everything
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Watcher Forum :: Welcome! :: General Discussion-
Jump to: