Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

IRAQ: And It's One-Two-Three, What Are We Fightin' For? The O-Bummer Speaks And We Bomb

Go down 
+3
Yaddy
quietobserver
researcher
7 posters
AuthorMessage
researcher
Admin
researcher

IRAQ: And It's One-Two-Three, What Are We Fightin' For? The O-Bummer Speaks And We Bomb Empty
PostSubject: IRAQ: And It's One-Two-Three, What Are We Fightin' For? The O-Bummer Speaks And We Bomb   IRAQ: And It's One-Two-Three, What Are We Fightin' For? The O-Bummer Speaks And We Bomb I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2014 3:01 pm

Somebody remind me what we were originally doing in Iraq in the first place??? Well it seems that we haven't learned our lesson. Insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results. So folks, get ready for Iraq the sequel. Iraq feels almost like our second Vietnam.

U.S. aircraft hit Islamic State artillery in Iraq: Pentagon

Second Strike: U.S. Warplanes Drop More Bombs on ISIS Forces

The song on the YouTube below is from the Vietnam era but it still applies today.

Back to top Go down
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

IRAQ: And It's One-Two-Three, What Are We Fightin' For? The O-Bummer Speaks And We Bomb Empty
PostSubject: Re: IRAQ: And It's One-Two-Three, What Are We Fightin' For? The O-Bummer Speaks And We Bomb   IRAQ: And It's One-Two-Three, What Are We Fightin' For? The O-Bummer Speaks And We Bomb I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2014 6:20 pm

Reminds me of the '12 debates, left Iraq a stable sovereign nation & the US would absolutely positively leave Afghanistan by 2014.

If history repeats itself the useful idiots will be the first to be discarded by their puppet master.

Edit for clarity: barry and joe plugs are the aforementioned useful idiot(s).

Last edited by quietobserver on Fri Aug 08, 2014 11:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Yaddy

Yaddy

PostSubject: Re: IRAQ: And It's One-Two-Three, What Are We Fightin' For? The O-Bummer Speaks And We Bomb   IRAQ: And It's One-Two-Three, What Are We Fightin' For? The O-Bummer Speaks And We Bomb I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2014 9:44 pm

If you listened to Rick Wiles the bombing was a farce too!
Back to top Go down
scottr99

scottr99

PostSubject: Re: IRAQ: And It's One-Two-Three, What Are We Fightin' For? The O-Bummer Speaks And We Bomb   IRAQ: And It's One-Two-Three, What Are We Fightin' For? The O-Bummer Speaks And We Bomb I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2014 10:00 pm

No way barry is bombing his isis boys.

I believe the Bible as the literal and completed Word of God!
Back to top Go down
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

PostSubject: Re: IRAQ: And It's One-Two-Three, What Are We Fightin' For? The O-Bummer Speaks And We Bomb   IRAQ: And It's One-Two-Three, What Are We Fightin' For? The O-Bummer Speaks And We Bomb I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2014 10:08 pm

I'm feeling a little disenfranchised here. The radio is reporting they took out 7 toyotas and a mortar battery. Really?
Back to top Go down
moko

PostSubject: Re: IRAQ: And It's One-Two-Three, What Are We Fightin' For? The O-Bummer Speaks And We Bomb   IRAQ: And It's One-Two-Three, What Are We Fightin' For? The O-Bummer Speaks And We Bomb I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2014 11:22 pm

I have the feeling,o-bummer called up his isis boys,and said hey....got make this look good to the americans....youll put afew toToyotas and old equipment out....ill bomb them,and erveryone will think im against isis.....instead of helping you guys
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: IRAQ: And It's One-Two-Three, What Are We Fightin' For? The O-Bummer Speaks And We Bomb   IRAQ: And It's One-Two-Three, What Are We Fightin' For? The O-Bummer Speaks And We Bomb I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2014 9:08 am

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
Proskuneo

Proskuneo

PostSubject: Re: IRAQ: And It's One-Two-Three, What Are We Fightin' For? The O-Bummer Speaks And We Bomb   IRAQ: And It's One-Two-Three, What Are We Fightin' For? The O-Bummer Speaks And We Bomb I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2014 12:34 pm

Just glad he's doing something for the Christian's stranded on that mountain.  By the way, If he doesn't assist those Christians and they end up massacred he'll have blood on his hands. It'll look like "blood on the altar" if you ask me. (Christain blood on the altar to Molech to be exact)

Like a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven
James 4:8 Draw near to God and He will draw near to you....
Psalm 40:8, Colossians 1:9, Isaiah 26:4, Acts 15:11
Back to top Go down
Proskuneo

Proskuneo

PostSubject: Re: IRAQ: And It's One-Two-Three, What Are We Fightin' For? The O-Bummer Speaks And We Bomb   IRAQ: And It's One-Two-Three, What Are We Fightin' For? The O-Bummer Speaks And We Bomb I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2014 12:52 pm

Ok so a weird thing happened to me. My husband and I liked to watch that show Sleepy Hollow. It came out last summer but now they are saying it's going to start up again this fall. SO they've been showing some old episodes. Well we tuned in late one night to catch the tail end of episode 5. We both had never seen this episode before. Like I said we caught maybe about the last 5 min or so.

We tuned in to see a book opened and like a baptismal fount in the center and under it were these creatures trying to get out, but being held back be a layer of goop (or a thick veil). Anyways the book gets shut and thrown in the goop with the demons and the 2 bad guys that were helping get tossed in too.

Next we see the main female character talking to her sister and she mentions Psalms 94:1-2 . Now I'm thinking that's weird because I just mentioned Psalms 94 because Bill Salus was talking about Isaiah 49. I thought it interesting how we are having mirror numbers in prophecy. 83-38 49-94 The epi ends with Ichabod finding a scripture about a blood sacrifice to Molech.

Like a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven
James 4:8 Draw near to God and He will draw near to you....
Psalm 40:8, Colossians 1:9, Isaiah 26:4, Acts 15:11
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: IRAQ: And It's One-Two-Three, What Are We Fightin' For? The O-Bummer Speaks And We Bomb   IRAQ: And It's One-Two-Three, What Are We Fightin' For? The O-Bummer Speaks And We Bomb I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2014 9:49 pm

Proskuneo wrote:
Just glad he's doing something for the Christian's stranded on that mountain.  By the way, If he doesn't assist those Christians and they end up massacred he'll have blood on his hands. It'll look like "blood on the altar" if you ask me. (Christain blood on the altar to Molech to be exact)

Ohhh, he's doing something alright! You might want to listen to the TruNews broadcast for today 11 August 2014. You'll only need the intro. The first 5 minutes will do it for you. Maybe after listening to those first 5 minutes you will understand why I and others are saying and have said what we have about O-bummer and this Iraq disingenuous bombing of ISIS or ISIL or whatever the hell they are calling themselves today. Actually they are nothing but  Al-Qaeda  (Al-CIA-da)  re-branded. Yes, we created them! Oh yeah, and stay with it for the John Galt part too. Some interesting news there too.

http://www.trunews.com/Audio/8_11_14_monday_trunews2.mp3

Show Notes wrote:
Monday, August 11, 2014 3:30 PM
Is Russia on verge of invading Ukraine? Rick talks with “John Galt” about the latest signs that something big is ready to happen. Later in the program, Dr. Edward Pearson shares his medical insight on ways to reverse diabetes.
Back to top Go down
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

PostSubject: Re: IRAQ: And It's One-Two-Three, What Are We Fightin' For? The O-Bummer Speaks And We Bomb   IRAQ: And It's One-Two-Three, What Are We Fightin' For? The O-Bummer Speaks And We Bomb I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2014 10:01 am

My opinion of course, but as mentioned in another thread the US is intervening now because ISIS has traversed too far north. Erbil is Kurd territory and off limits to the koranimals of ISIS. The CIA is erecting their version of an electric fence like you see in peoples yards where Ol Roy gets zapped when he strays too far. 

"Biden in 2006 called for dividing Iraq into 3 regions"

http://politics.suntimes.com/article/washington/biden-2006-called-dividing-iraq-3-regions/sat-06212014-807pm

The northern of the 3 nations is/would be Kurdistan.

"Iraqi Kurdistan (Kurdish: هه‌رێمی کوردستان Herêmî Kurdistan), also known asKurdistan Region or South Kurdistan, is the autonomous region of Iraq.[4] It borders Iran to the east, Turkey to the north, Syria to the west and the rest of Iraq to the south. The regional capital is Erbil, known in Kurdish as Hewlêr.[5]The region is officially governed by the Kurdistan Regional Government."

from wiki 

The Christians and minorities were fleeing to known safe ground and the blood thirsty savages were tracking them down. It reminds me in part of what Dizdar refers to as the "Black Awakening" or as I would interpret it, outright demonic possession en masse.

edit to add: the horror from this, if correct, is the fact they're being allowed to run rampant elsewhere because they're serving their intended purpose in other regions. The Saudis are actually paying the Pakistani Army to defend them, on Saudi soil.

Last edited by quietobserver on Tue Aug 12, 2014 10:12 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: IRAQ: And It's One-Two-Three, What Are We Fightin' For? The O-Bummer Speaks And We Bomb   IRAQ: And It's One-Two-Three, What Are We Fightin' For? The O-Bummer Speaks And We Bomb I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2014 10:11 am

QO, your tongue in cheek zingers always make me laugh!

I think you've nailed it here, and the Kurds have always been off-limits, even in the first Iraqi
incursion.  But why?  I'm beginning to think God put up that fence. He is pretty electrifying, (electrifrying).

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

PostSubject: Re: IRAQ: And It's One-Two-Three, What Are We Fightin' For? The O-Bummer Speaks And We Bomb   IRAQ: And It's One-Two-Three, What Are We Fightin' For? The O-Bummer Speaks And We Bomb I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2014 10:20 am

researcher wrote:

. Actually they are nothing but  Al-Qaeda  (Al-CIA-da)  re-branded. Yes, we created them! Oh yeah, and stay with it for the John Galt part too. Some interesting news there too.

http://www.trunews.com/Audio/8_11_14_monday_trunews2.mp3

Show Notes wrote:
Monday, August 11, 2014 3:30 PM
Is Russia on verge of invading Ukraine? Rick talks with “John Galt” about the latest signs that something big is ready to happen. Later in the program, Dr. Edward Pearson shares his medical insight on ways to reverse diabetes.

"Afghan princess refuses to leave $390-a-month rent controlled luxury Manhattan apartment because she has 'become accustomed to a certain lifestyle'Her Imperial Highness Zeynep Osman, 69, has been living in her Lexington Avenue apartment on the Upper East Side since 1991Moved in when she married, His Imperial Highness Prince Ertugrul Osman"

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2716667/Afghan-princess-refuses-leave-390-month-rent-controlled-luxury-Manhattan-apartment-accustomed-certain-lifestyle.html#ixzz3ACAX6rRM 
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

name rings a bell....
Back to top Go down
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

PostSubject: Re: IRAQ: And It's One-Two-Three, What Are We Fightin' For? The O-Bummer Speaks And We Bomb   IRAQ: And It's One-Two-Three, What Are We Fightin' For? The O-Bummer Speaks And We Bomb I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2014 10:04 pm

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=d3d_1355260114

the man, the myth, the legend...and a slew of choppers that could've evidently outrun everything just shy of an sr-71
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: IRAQ: And It's One-Two-Three, What Are We Fightin' For? The O-Bummer Speaks And We Bomb   IRAQ: And It's One-Two-Three, What Are We Fightin' For? The O-Bummer Speaks And We Bomb I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

IRAQ: And It's One-Two-Three, What Are We Fightin' For? The O-Bummer Speaks And We Bomb
Page 1 of 1