Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Most Logical Rapture theory

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Delfi
Elite
Delfi

The Most  Logical Rapture theory Empty
PostSubject: The Most Logical Rapture theory   The Most  Logical Rapture theory I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 8:17 am

I found this on youtube, thought some of you might really like it. It's called The Most Logical Rapture Theory.

The guy's name is Scottie, that's all I know. Smile
Back to top Go down
Delfi
Elite
Delfi

PostSubject: Re: The Most Logical Rapture theory   The Most  Logical Rapture theory I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 8:48 am

Back to top Go down
onlyoneimage

PostSubject: Re: The Most Logical Rapture theory   The Most  Logical Rapture theory I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 9:13 pm

Good video. I still lean more mid-trib....although i of course was once a big time pre-trib defender. I think the timeline overall might line up. I still lean more toward a late 2015 tribulation start date....but that's only an educated guess. If anything, i think we can say we are in the SEASON of His return. There's a window...and we are entering it now. Between 2014 and 2022.....i think we have a major prophetic window...and at the very least some major events will be happening.
Back to top Go down
murray leslie

murray leslie

PostSubject: Re: The Most Logical Rapture theory   The Most  Logical Rapture theory I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 9:31 pm

i listened intently, but he was saying stars line up in 2017 for mid point of the tribulation and according to joel2:31/ acts2:20 and rev6:12 we need blood red moons and solar eclipses to occur before the day of the LORD...and these happen 2014-2016, so right after these things The Most  Logical Rapture theory 3493825412
Back to top Go down
moko

PostSubject: Re: The Most Logical Rapture theory   The Most  Logical Rapture theory I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 11:11 pm

ive also believed for afew years now that it would probally be by 2022.but either way. . . we know by the signs and length of time,that its getting real close now
Back to top Go down
Delfi
Elite
Delfi

PostSubject: Re: The Most Logical Rapture theory   The Most  Logical Rapture theory I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 6:44 am

Wow, onlyoneimage! You have changed it up a bit! Smile I'm going to watch a few more of his vid's and see what I think. I would love for someone to show me a pre trib view I couldn't deny. Smile I'm not a spring chicken anymore and don't like the idea of being chased down by the AC's minions. Smile
Back to top Go down
onlyoneimage

PostSubject: Re: The Most Logical Rapture theory   The Most  Logical Rapture theory I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 9:26 am

Delfi,

I think the biggest issue i have the pre-trib position.....is that so much of the passages purported to be "pre-trib" are taken completely out of context. Especially that no man knows the day or hour. If you re-read that passage in context, it is clear that Jesus doesn't even MENTION the rapture in that passage. The biggest issue i have is that the tribulation is only ever spoken of as being 3 1/2 years. The final week of prophecy is 7 years long...but the first part is the "beginning of sorrows". It isn't until the abomination of desolation that Jesus calls it GREAT TRIBULATION!

Still, i see room on this to go a couple of different directions. Depending on how one is reading certain scriptures. I used to use Isaiah 26 to defend a pre-trib position....but now i see it as simply being a rapture passage overall. Particularly as it relates to entering into his chambers.

It's also important to note that the rapture language in Daniel 12 occurs...and then the countdown to the 2nd coming is only 3 1/2 years. We're taking one passage in the bible...the prophecy of weeks, and turning that into the tribulation...when nowhere else is the entire final week called the tribulation.

This would be a fun study to do i suppose. Just to go through all of the passages for context...reveal the different theories, and depict the possibilities. I'm more than 75% mid-trib now....but i wouldn't bet the farm on it. It's one of the most complicated subjects...and without much to set us on a perfect union with scripture either. Those passages as to the timing itself are vague at best. I think God wanted it that way a little bit.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Most Logical Rapture theory   The Most  Logical Rapture theory I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Most Logical Rapture theory
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Watcher Forum :: Welcome! :: General Discussion-
Jump to: