Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Gulf Dolphins still dying

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Gulf Dolphins still dying Empty
PostSubject: Gulf Dolphins still dying   Gulf Dolphins still dying I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 10:28 am

http://enenews.com/tv-spike-in-dolphins-washing-up-in-gulf-of-mexico-mostly-dead-babies-we-have-been-advised-not-to-discuss-our-findings-video

TV: Dead dolphin spike in Louisiana, Mississippi — “We have been advised not to discuss our findings” — Mostly babies washing up (VIDEO)

Published: March 29th, 2013 at 12:39 pm ET
By ENENews
Email Article Email Article
55 comments Tweet

Title: Spike in marine mammal strandings documented along La., Miss. coast
Source: WWL
Date: March 20, 2013 at 6:12 PM

Angela Hill, Anchor: [...] Now experts say we’re seeing an unusual spike in dead dolphins washing up in both Louisiana and Mississippi. [...]

Dr. Moby Solangi, executive director of the Institute for Marine Mammal Studies in Gulfport: Yes, we have seen a spike in dolphin strandings. [...]

Maya Rodriguez, Reporter: Since the start of this year strandings have been climbing, with 29 in Louisiana and 23 in Mississippi so far.

Solangi: The unusual part in Mississippi is that 18 of the 23 are baby dolphins. [...]

Rodriguez: Answers are tough to come by. Dr. Solangi said because of the ongoing investigation and litigation involving the BP oil spill, they can’t share their findings.

Solangi: We have been advised not to discuss our findings or any results from our necropsies or analysis [...]

Watch the broadcast here

Published: March 29th, 2013 at 12:39 pm ET
By ENENews
Back to top Go down
Blessed1313

PostSubject: Re: Gulf Dolphins still dying   Gulf Dolphins still dying I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 6:39 pm

Spring.......it is the methane. Back in 2004, a report was sent to the whitehouse warning of this. It was ignored. The biggest fear was the melting of the Siberian Tundra......it holds TRILLIONS of tons of methane under it's ice (more than the arctic). Now take a look (google it) at how much has melted already. The methane mixes with the atmosphere and forms water vapors and its new form becomes formaldehyde. Formaldehyde kills all life forms through a process called acidosis. It kills quicker through consumption of water filled with formaldehyde water vapors. (bats and frogs drink this water....correlate massive deaths in past few years?) Bees are also being affected and us! In the daytime it evaporates into air and at night drops to ground.......research effects of formaldehyde on us.......fungus infections increase....can lead to brain damage (mood and behavior changes). Can cause internal bleeding from large doses in water supply. Notice an increase in certain areas in world of diseases that cause hemorrhaging? People complaining of dogs with problems of blood in urine or stools.......animals attacking? Oxygen is being depleted from the system by this and in the oceans where it falls in high concentration at night. The following was from a post comment on an article about bees disappearing:

From Andrea Silverthorne: Thanks or sending me that report. Here's what
I sent the author----I have just read your report on bee research. It
does not go to the root of the problem. You need to go further and view
these viruses as opportunistic infections that have the bee's reduced
immunity to thank for the opportunity.

I believe in the case of the bats, the bees, and the frogs, you must
look to increased levels of atmospheric formaldehyde, which occurs
intermittently along with the methane, as manifested by their seasonal
migration patterns.

Methane oxidizes to formaldehyde as its third progression through to its
final oxidant, carbon dioxide. Unoxidized formaldehyde goes into the
water at night and goes back into the atmosphere at daylight. Frogs swim
and live in water at night, bats drink water at night and bees go out
at dawn just as formaldehyde is rising from the water to our atmosphere;
it hangs out where we breath.

In small quantities it lowers the immune system. Fungi and viruses have
an easier time invading. In high enough quantities it eviscerates by
producing acidosis. Bees are especially susceptible to acidosis.. cows
too. That is the reason sometimes carcasses are discovered with missing
body parts.

Either scientist do not know that methane from emissions from well bores
has increased 155% or they are being prevented from looking in this
direction.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/dr-reese-halter/global-warming-bees-and-f_b_758503.html
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gulf Dolphins still dying   Gulf Dolphins still dying I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 10:48 am

Thanks for this information!
I have read about the oceans as well in the northern areas emitting more methane gas as well.
Many things connected, I'm glad that some go deeper to reveal the secondary ones that most miss.
Gives better understanding of all the smaller interactions and relationships.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gulf Dolphins still dying   Gulf Dolphins still dying I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gulf Dolphins still dying
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Watcher Forum :: Welcome! :: General Discussion-
Jump to: