Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

GIANT OBJECT WITH SHIELDS UP/ENTERS SOLAR SYSTEM

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

GIANT OBJECT WITH SHIELDS UP/ENTERS SOLAR SYSTEM Empty
PostSubject: GIANT OBJECT WITH SHIELDS UP/ENTERS SOLAR SYSTEM   GIANT OBJECT WITH SHIELDS UP/ENTERS SOLAR SYSTEM I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2014 7:34 pm

Published on Aug 11, 2014

MASSIVE OBJECT WITH SHIELDS MOVING THRU THE SOLAR SYSTEM.

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: GIANT OBJECT WITH SHIELDS UP/ENTERS SOLAR SYSTEM   GIANT OBJECT WITH SHIELDS UP/ENTERS SOLAR SYSTEM I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2014 8:23 pm

That's weird! Real weird! I wonder how NASA is going to explain this one?

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
Blessed1313

PostSubject: Re: GIANT OBJECT WITH SHIELDS UP/ENTERS SOLAR SYSTEM   GIANT OBJECT WITH SHIELDS UP/ENTERS SOLAR SYSTEM I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2014 8:42 pm

Dyson Sphere??:

http://io9.com/5902205/how-to-build-a-dyson-sphere-in-five-relatively-easy-steps

Dyson Spheres, Swarms, and Bubbles
The Dyson sphere, also referred to as a Dyson shell, is the brainchild of the physicist and astronomer Freeman Dyson. In 1959 he put out a two page paper titled, "Search for Artificial Stellar Sources of Infrared Radiation" in which he described a way for an advanced civilization to utilize all of the energy radiated by their sun. This hypothetical megastructure, as envisaged by Dyson, would be the size of a planetary orbit and consist of a shell of solar collectors (or habitats) around the star. With this model, all (or at least a significant amount) of the energy would hit a receiving surface where it can be used. He speculated that such structures would be the logical consequence of the long-term survival and escalating energy needs of a technological civilization.

Forbes also had an article on it called, "destroying-mercury-to-build-a-dyson-sphere-is-a-bad-idea".
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GIANT OBJECT WITH SHIELDS UP/ENTERS SOLAR SYSTEM   GIANT OBJECT WITH SHIELDS UP/ENTERS SOLAR SYSTEM I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1