Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Perpetual O ?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Perpetual O ? Empty
PostSubject: Perpetual O ?   Perpetual O ? I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 1:40 pm

Who wouldn't want constant luxury vacations.

(Daily Caller) New York Democratic Rep. Jose Serrano reintroduced a bill in Congress on Friday to repeal the 22nd Amendment, which places term limits on the U.S. presidency.

The bill, which has been referred to committee, would allow Barack President Obama to become the first president since Franklin Roosevelt to seek a third term in office.

H.J. Res. 15 proposes “an amendment to the Constitution of the United States to repeal the twenty-second article of amendment, thereby removing the limitation on the number of terms an individual may serve as President.”

http://mobile.wnd.com/2013/03/bill-introduced-to-abolish-presidential-term-limits/?cat_orig=politics

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
Warrior Shepard

Warrior Shepard

Perpetual O ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Perpetual O ?   Perpetual O ? I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 2:32 pm

IF (and that's a big "if") there is another election (selection) I don't think this will play any part, but groundwork. So many factors at work. Thanks for heads-up though...It's not shocking as it would have been 8yrs ago.

"Woe to you who make your neighbors drink, Who mix in your venom even to make them drunk so as to look on their nakedness! You will be filled with disgrace rather than honor. Now you yourself drink and expose your own nakedness." Habakkuk 2:15
Back to top Go down

Perpetual O ?
Page 1 of 1