Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Gil Amelio: The Face Of Christ

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Gil Amelio: The Face Of Christ Empty
PostSubject: Gil Amelio: The Face Of Christ   Gil Amelio: The Face Of Christ I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 6:22 am

Gil Amelio: The Face Of Christ 16439678-face-of-jesus-from-shroud-of-turin

Watch as gifted sculptor Gil Amelio recreates the final moments of Jesus' life and the sacrifice that changed

[youtube]https://youtu.be/3yGecLYhhDA[/youtube

http://www.cbn.com/tv/1401320318001
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Gil Amelio: The Face Of Christ...   Gil Amelio: The Face Of Christ I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 9:15 am

Here is the video again....first you tube did not work....

Back to top Go down
Proskuneo

Proskuneo

PostSubject: Re: Gil Amelio: The Face Of Christ   Gil Amelio: The Face Of Christ I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 10:36 pm

Did you know that the very 1st photographer of the shroud almost dropped the glass negative? Instead of creating a negative image it created something else that made the photographer jump, almost dropping his one and only negative.

Like a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven
James 4:8 Draw near to God and He will draw near to you....
Psalm 40:8, Colossians 1:9, Isaiah 26:4, Acts 15:11
Back to top Go down
Delfi
Elite
Delfi

PostSubject: Re: Gil Amelio: The Face Of Christ   Gil Amelio: The Face Of Christ I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 11:09 am

From wiki:
Quote :
On the evening of May 28, Pia returned for a second session at about 9:30pm and took a few more exposures. Based on his experience of May 25, he varied the exposure times and the lighting. At around midnight, the three men went back to develop the plates. Pia later said that he almost dropped and broke the photographic plate in the darkroom from the shock of what appeared on it: the reverse plate showed the image of a man and a face that could not be seen with the naked eye.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gil Amelio: The Face Of Christ   Gil Amelio: The Face Of Christ I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1