Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

D.W. Ulsterman: Complete Mac Walker Series of Books For Only Two Bucks [for a two day limited time] (list of titles inside)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
researcher
Admin
researcher

D.W. Ulsterman: Complete Mac Walker Series of Books For Only Two Bucks [for a two day limited time] (list of titles inside) Empty
PostSubject: D.W. Ulsterman: Complete Mac Walker Series of Books For Only Two Bucks [for a two day limited time] (list of titles inside)   D.W. Ulsterman: Complete Mac Walker Series of Books For Only Two Bucks [for a two day limited time] (list of titles inside) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2014 1:56 pm

Today is 18 August 2014 and this discounted Mac Walker Omnibus is going to be available for only two days at the $2.00 price. It is a Kindle book so a Kindle reader or free APP on your reading device is required to read this. I have a few of these stories already and they are all great reads. Most here know who D.W. Ulsterman is already and about his Mac Walker series of books, but for those who don't yet know get ready for a wild ride into just what the hell happened and went terribly wrong in America. 

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00HQ9Z8WS/ref=s9_hps_ft_g351_i20?pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_s=center-9&pf_rd_r=0VJKH3Z7EBC268M7Q0YM&pf_rd_t=1401&pf_rd_p=1646163382&pf_rd_i=1000677541

D.W. Ulsterman: Complete Mac Walker Series of Books For Only Two Bucks [for a two day limited time] (list of titles inside) Mac_wa10

Quote :
Book Description
Publication Date: January 11, 2014
HE DOESN'T PLAY NICE...

EIGHT STORIES - ONE LOW PRICE!

Mac Walker is a man of shadow and steel, blood and bone. He protects those he loves with a ferocity and purpose few can overcome. If challenged, he takes a "kill first, question later" approach. His life has taken him around the world and back again, to a home that is no longer his, in a country that would see him dead. He seeks both truth and purpose in himself and others, at a time when the traditions and values of old do battle against the emerging tyranny of the present.

He is Mac Walker, and this is his story, spanning decades, available here for the first time ever as a single download, allowing readers to save up to 60% over purchasing each of the Mac Walker stories individually.

Includes the recently released MAC WALKER'S 40,000 FEET!

"If you enjoy Brad Thor and his Scot Harvath character, you will LOVE D.W. Ulsterman's Mac Walker. It's gritty, action-packed, and believable. D.W. Ulsterman creates a world of greater scope than does Thor, with implications effecting the present and the future. Last year I called D.W. Ulsterman the break-out writer of 2013 and I stand by that." -BIG TEXAS
Back to top Go down

D.W. Ulsterman: Complete Mac Walker Series of Books For Only Two Bucks [for a two day limited time] (list of titles inside)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Watcher Forum :: Welcome! :: General Discussion-
Jump to: