Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

WOW Check this out guys

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jrcole

WOW Check this out guys Empty
PostSubject: WOW Check this out guys   WOW Check this out guys I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2014 11:39 pm

I found these 2 books that I think you guys will like. They show that the year 2018 has been marked out for.... something. The author is a kabballist  but the Biblical numerics are pretty incredible.

The Divine Calendar 0HC to 2018CE. Revealing the Secret Code of the Divine Calendar. The Road Map From Creation to Redemption.

http://kabbalahsecrets.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/03/DivineCalendar7.pdf

There’s Nothing Random About the Universe. Not PI Not PHI Not the Fine Structure Constant, Not the Convergence of the Calendar on the Year 2018, Nor to What it All Points.

http://kabbalahsecrets.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/03/PiBook6.pdf
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

WOW Check this out guys Empty
PostSubject: Re: WOW Check this out guys   WOW Check this out guys I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2014 12:00 am

Well, if that Malcolm Isted fella is right 2018 falls smack in the middle of the tribulation and will see the antichrist come to the temple to do the obama-nation of desolation thing.

Too many books with too many numbers . . . . .

Careful of that kabbalah thing too.

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down

WOW Check this out guys
Page 1 of 1