Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Navy Captain: I Just Hope We Can Catch The Blond-Haired, Blue-Eyed Americans Dedicated To Muslim Terrorism Before They Complete Their Missions Inside U.S.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Navy Captain: I Just Hope We Can Catch The Blond-Haired, Blue-Eyed Americans Dedicated To Muslim Terrorism Before They Complete Their Missions Inside U.S. Empty
PostSubject: Navy Captain: I Just Hope We Can Catch The Blond-Haired, Blue-Eyed Americans Dedicated To Muslim Terrorism Before They Complete Their Missions Inside U.S.   Navy Captain: I Just Hope We Can Catch The Blond-Haired, Blue-Eyed Americans Dedicated To Muslim Terrorism Before They Complete Their Missions Inside U.S. I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2014 8:28 am

Navy Captain: I Just Hope We Can Catch The Blond-Haired, Blue-Eyed Americans Dedicated To Muslim Terrorism Before They Complete Their Missions Inside U.S.

Navy Captain: I Just Hope We Can Catch The Blond-Haired, Blue-Eyed Americans Dedicated To Muslim Terrorism Before They Complete Their Missions Inside U.S. NuclearArmageddon

Americans have gotten far too comfortable and may soon begin seeing the rise of the “blonde-haired, blue-eyed Muslim terrorist,” said retired Navy Capt. Chuck Nash, who served more than 25 years as a naval aviator, including in temporary liaison billets ashore in Turkey and northern Iraq. “There is a lot going on in the world, and we have to realize there are just some bad people on this earth.” He noted that a lack of U.S. border security and reports that at least 1,000 Westerners have joined the Islamic State of Iraq and Syria, or ISIS, put U.S. security at great risk. “I think we’re in big trouble,” Nash said. “We have people coming [into the US] that have experience and who are not afraid to fight, are not afraid to die. They think they’re the true believers. Those people are traveling on American, British and other European passports, where they can very easily slip in under the radar.” He added, “We’re going to see the blonde-haired, blue-eyed Muslim terrorist. We’re going to see that person. Hopefully we see that person before they complete their mission.”
Back to top Go down
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

Navy Captain: I Just Hope We Can Catch The Blond-Haired, Blue-Eyed Americans Dedicated To Muslim Terrorism Before They Complete Their Missions Inside U.S. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Navy Captain: I Just Hope We Can Catch The Blond-Haired, Blue-Eyed Americans Dedicated To Muslim Terrorism Before They Complete Their Missions Inside U.S.   Navy Captain: I Just Hope We Can Catch The Blond-Haired, Blue-Eyed Americans Dedicated To Muslim Terrorism Before They Complete Their Missions Inside U.S. I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2014 9:06 am

Most of these koranimals in isis/isil/etc. look to be about the same age as a lot of the young men in the states who have a degree from a liberal college, six figures in student loans, and NO job or job prospects save maybe working as the latte guy at the local coffee rip-off cafe. Same thing in europe, they perceive they have little to no future, a mountain of debt, realize they've been 'HAD' by the progressive liberal western system and become very angry. Anger leads to much worse things, like playing jihadi joe for a career.

They've already been training for years playing HD video games so its appealing to them, they're good at it, have lots of practice, and they're desensitized to the violence and think it'll be a blast. If worse comes to worst they get a harem of 72 virgins so even game over isn't all that bad in their brainwashed minds.
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Navy Captain: I Just Hope We Can Catch The Blond-Haired, Blue-Eyed Americans Dedicated To Muslim Terrorism Before They Complete Their Missions Inside U.S.   Navy Captain: I Just Hope We Can Catch The Blond-Haired, Blue-Eyed Americans Dedicated To Muslim Terrorism Before They Complete Their Missions Inside U.S. I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2014 11:27 am

Maybe give the 'roid' cops something to shoot at besides the family dog.  Just saying....
Of course if all the disenfranchised afro-Americans and displaced neighbors from the south join up, it  really will be hell on wheels.

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

PostSubject: Re: Navy Captain: I Just Hope We Can Catch The Blond-Haired, Blue-Eyed Americans Dedicated To Muslim Terrorism Before They Complete Their Missions Inside U.S.   Navy Captain: I Just Hope We Can Catch The Blond-Haired, Blue-Eyed Americans Dedicated To Muslim Terrorism Before They Complete Their Missions Inside U.S. I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2014 12:40 pm

Dove wrote:

Of course if all the disenfranchised afro-Americans and displaced neighbors from the south join up, it  really will be hell on wheels.

Or just hellish gang wars with an abundance of collateral mischief. Everything I've been seeing and reading seems to indicate an "I was here first" mentality. There's only so much free stuff to go around you know, especially if you're trying to make a career out of living off of it.

Its clearly demonic in nature. I read a story out of London about a young black brittish rapper whose career wasn't panning out so he decided to convert and go try his hand at jihad. Out of one cesspool into another. The dad of the 7 yr old boy photographed holding a decapitated head had recently left Australia to join up in Syria. Its like there's some kind of satanic siren of antiquity singing to the unsaved who drop everything and rush to their unholy master. Jesus help them (& us).
Back to top Go down
moko

PostSubject: Re: Navy Captain: I Just Hope We Can Catch The Blond-Haired, Blue-Eyed Americans Dedicated To Muslim Terrorism Before They Complete Their Missions Inside U.S.   Navy Captain: I Just Hope We Can Catch The Blond-Haired, Blue-Eyed Americans Dedicated To Muslim Terrorism Before They Complete Their Missions Inside U.S. I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2014 11:27 pm

I agree.....good posts you'll
Back to top Go down
moko

PostSubject: Re: Navy Captain: I Just Hope We Can Catch The Blond-Haired, Blue-Eyed Americans Dedicated To Muslim Terrorism Before They Complete Their Missions Inside U.S.   Navy Captain: I Just Hope We Can Catch The Blond-Haired, Blue-Eyed Americans Dedicated To Muslim Terrorism Before They Complete Their Missions Inside U.S. I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2014 11:28 pm

It is like this "spirit of lalawlessness" is sounding its cal to arms siren.....and tbose opopposed to God....are filing in
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Navy Captain: I Just Hope We Can Catch The Blond-Haired, Blue-Eyed Americans Dedicated To Muslim Terrorism Before They Complete Their Missions Inside U.S.   Navy Captain: I Just Hope We Can Catch The Blond-Haired, Blue-Eyed Americans Dedicated To Muslim Terrorism Before They Complete Their Missions Inside U.S. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1