Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sunday Bun by L. A. Marzulli

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Sunday Bun by L. A. Marzulli Empty
PostSubject: Sunday Bun by L. A. Marzulli   Sunday Bun by L. A. Marzulli I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2014 12:49 pm

Sunday Bun
by
L. A. Marzulli

USGS: 6.0 EARTHQUAKE SHAKES CALIFORNIA’S BAY AREA

http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/U/US_CALIFORNIA_EARTHQUAKE?SITE=AP&SECTION=HOME&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT&CTIME=2014-08-24-07-45-24

ICELAND LOWERS AVIATION ALERT LEVEL FROM VOLCANO

http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/E/EU_ICELAND_VOLCANO?SITE=AP&SECTION=HOME&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT&CTIME=2014-08-23-09-41-28

EXCLUSIVE VIDEO: ANTI-ISRAEL PROTESTERS DEFEND HITLER, POLICE EJECT PRO-ISRAEL MAN

http://www.breitbart.com/Breitbart-London/2014/08/23/Anti-Israel-Protests-Number-10-Aug-23

‘Underestimated’ Ebola outbreak spreads

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/world/2014/08/23/ebola-spreads-in-nigeria-liberia-has-1000-cases/14489251/

Cold summer: US daily record minimums outnumbering record maximums 3 to 1 in the last 30 days

http://wattsupwiththat.com/2014/08/23/cold-summer-us-daily-record-minimum-outnumbering-record-maximums-3-to-1-in-the-last-30-days/

NATO sees alarming build-up of Russian forces near Ukraine: Rasmussen

http://news.yahoo.com/nato-sees-alarming-build-russian-forces-near-ukraine-151906404.html

5 False ‘Messiahs’ and Why Their Claims to Be Christ Contradict the Bible

http://www.christianpost.com/news/5-false-messiahs-and-why-their-claims-to-be-christ-contradict-the-bible-97059/

UFOs are being seen all over the world

http://ufos-disclosure.blogspot.com

(Jesus said) – Then they asked him, “Teacher, when will this happen? And what sign will there be when all these things are about to happen?”8He answered, “See that you not be deceived, for many will come in my name, saying, ‘I am he,’ and ‘The time has come.’* Do not follow them! When you hear of wars and insurrections, do not be terrified; for such things must happen first, but it will not immediately be the end.” Then he said to them, “Nation will rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom. There will be powerful earthquakes, famines, and plagues from place to place; and awesome sights and mighty signs will come from the sky.  Luke 21

I have been accused, more than once, of interpreting news articles as signs that we are in the end times.  This is called eisegesis in theological terms.

1. While exegesis is the process of drawing out the meaning from a text in accordance with the context and discoverable meaning of its author,eisegesis occurs when a reader imposes his or her interpretation into and onto the text.

I will leave it up to you to decide where we are in terms of end times prophecies, based on the stories I posted today.  This may be the shortest post in the history of this blog!  L.A.

res ipsa loquitur – the thing speaks for itself!

Please pray for Joe Taylor—Mount Blanco Muesum Curator.  He came down with Spinal Meningitis and we almost lost him!
Back to top Go down
nimbus

nimbus

PostSubject: Re: Sunday Bun by L. A. Marzulli   Sunday Bun by L. A. Marzulli I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2014 1:50 pm

What does L.A. mean when he refers to a "Sunday Bun"?
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Sunday Bun by L. A. Marzulli   Sunday Bun by L. A. Marzulli I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2014 2:11 pm

I asked that same question a few years ago, nimbus. Seems it comes from a movie called "The Blues Brothers" and L.A. liked it and latched onto it. Just something he liked but to me it still makes no sense whatsoever.

Go to 1min 50sec . . . .

Back to top Go down
Proskuneo

Proskuneo

PostSubject: Re: Sunday Bun by L. A. Marzulli   Sunday Bun by L. A. Marzulli I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2014 11:26 am

It's the Sunday Go to meeting bun. It's a lighthearted reference that after church lots of places offer donuts (buns) and coffee. His sunday buns are usually not as serious as his other postings. Just something for fun or food for thought sort of thing. summer drink

Like a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven
James 4:8 Draw near to God and He will draw near to you....
Psalm 40:8, Colossians 1:9, Isaiah 26:4, Acts 15:11
Back to top Go down
Proskuneo

Proskuneo

PostSubject: Re: Sunday Bun by L. A. Marzulli   Sunday Bun by L. A. Marzulli I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2014 11:38 am

btw I had to stop looking at L.A.'s site. He always seems be in panick mode and it made me feel too anxious. Like the other shoe is about to drop at any second and then... and then... and then... and then...it never does. Drama drama drama. Nadda. Nadda. Nadda.

I'm alert and watchfull, but Jesus didn't say to panick about it. He's in control. In fact in the above scripture verse he says "Do not be terrified". L.A. likes to make sure that everyone is terrified.

GOD wrote:

do not be terrified;

I need to get better at this quoting thing. YIKES!

Like a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Sunday Bun by L. A. Marzulli   Sunday Bun by L. A. Marzulli I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2014 1:20 pm

Pro wrote:

You're getting it, Pro. Just keep pluggin' away at it. Pretty soon you'll be teaching us how to quote.

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
Proskuneo

Proskuneo

PostSubject: Re: Sunday Bun by L. A. Marzulli   Sunday Bun by L. A. Marzulli I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2014 12:00 pm

researcher wrote:
Pro wrote:

You're getting it, Pro. Just keep pluggin' away at it. Pretty soon you'll be teaching us how to quote.

Laughing so hard I have tears rolling down my cheeks. It ain't happening researcher.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sunday Bun by L. A. Marzulli   Sunday Bun by L. A. Marzulli I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sunday Bun by L. A. Marzulli
Page 1 of 1