Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

ISIS Charges Into Jordan, And Is Planning On Invading The Country

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

ISIS Charges Into Jordan, And Is Planning On Invading The Country Empty
PostSubject: ISIS Charges Into Jordan, And Is Planning On Invading The Country    ISIS Charges Into Jordan, And Is Planning On Invading The Country I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2014 6:11 pm

ISIS Charges Into Jordan, And Is Planning On Invading The Country 75612415_75612414-100x100

by Ted on August 24, 2014 in Featured, General

By Walid Shoebat (Shoebat.com exclusive) Between 5 to 7 thousand supporters of ISIS have announced themselves officially in Jordan, and the organization began to raise its flag in several provinces starting from Ma’an. The sudden development with show of arms in the main roads, and the fighters even began to stop government convoys amid a […]
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: ISIS Charges Into Jordan, And Is Planning On Invading The Country    ISIS Charges Into Jordan, And Is Planning On Invading The Country I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2014 6:23 pm

If my understanding is correct, The Jordanian King, Abdullah II, won't just lay down and take this guff. I expect he'll kick some jihadi @$$. Meanwhile across the pond, our commander in grief is thinking that it's time for another round of golf.

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
moko

PostSubject: Re: ISIS Charges Into Jordan, And Is Planning On Invading The Country    ISIS Charges Into Jordan, And Is Planning On Invading The Country I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2014 8:18 pm

hahaha......thats right researcher
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ISIS Charges Into Jordan, And Is Planning On Invading The Country    ISIS Charges Into Jordan, And Is Planning On Invading The Country I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Watcher Forum :: Welcome! :: General Discussion-
Jump to: