Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

S Q elerts.. vision-vets

Go down 
AuthorMessage

S Q elerts.. vision-vets Empty
PostSubject: S Q elerts.. vision-vets   S Q elerts.. vision-vets I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2014 10:05 am

HEADS UP MAJOR ALERT FOR ALL VETERANS: Then I heard a voice say when 'America is attacked and you are recalled, don’t go, you must take your family and go'. I asked where? The voice said “when that time comes, pray and I will tell you
I love listening to you and Pastor Lankford on the Hagmans, I emailed you back in December that I was trying to straighten out my life and have started reading the Bible and praying again. Well about a month ago I had been fasting and praying, I was asking what else God wanted me to do in my preps for what is coming. I laid down on the couch for nap. Soon I saw a map of the usa with smoke arising al over the place, the seen shifted to Obama on tv saying America has been attacked and they need the veterans help, a general then says all veterans are to report to designated locations. The seen then turns the processing stations, those veterans that were (go usa rah rah) were put on busses and drove away, those veterans that were sickly were sent away (no threat), those veterans that weren’t all gung ho were taken away. They had a list of veterans and checked off those showing up, a list of those who didn’t show up was handed to military officer and told to deal with them. The seen changed to troops raiding homes. Then I heard a voice say when “America is attacked and you are recalled, don’t go, you must take your family and go”. I asked where? The voice said “when that time comes, pray and I will tell you”. At that point my wife woke me up and asked if I was okay. I told her yes and then I told her the dream, she just looked at me.

Steve I have never had a dream that keeps playing out in my mind like this one. I been thinking on it ever since and this would solve the a big problem for them,
it would reduce how many doors they would have to crash through to get the guns.

God Bess you Steve.

Aug 24, 2014

http://www.stevequayle.com/index.php?s=33&d=1074
Back to top Go down

S Q elerts.. vision-vets
Page 1 of 1