Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Like Flies "Drawn To A Carcass," Whole Cities Can Become Infested With Demons

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Like Flies "Drawn To A Carcass," Whole Cities Can Become Infested With Demons Empty
PostSubject: Like Flies "Drawn To A Carcass," Whole Cities Can Become Infested With Demons   Like Flies "Drawn To A Carcass," Whole Cities Can Become Infested With Demons I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2014 8:14 am

Like Flies "Drawn To A Carcass," Whole Cities Can Become Infested With Demons DemonOverCity

Before I became a Christian, the notion that certain geographical areas in the world are, in fact, more populated by demonic entities than others seemed, well, absurd. It was just another example of the twisted thinking of those “crazy Christians.” However, since I became a Christian, my studies have focused on the topic of occultism in the world. Today, I’d say that the notion of certain specific places in the world are populated by demons is absolutely believable. The Bible absolutely validates this. There are many places in the world that are said to be the locations of demonic activity, but the one I want to talk about here is a sleepy little beach community called Isla Vista, which is a home to a large group of students who attend the University of California at Santa Barbara. It was while living in Isla Vista that I joined a cult led by Indian Guru named Jiddu Krishnamurti, whose teaching I became acquainted with while studying Eastern mysticism. I spent my days at the Unicorn bookstore, which stocked a massive array of books on occultism and...
Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1