Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Terror in the Heartland

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Terror in the Heartland  Empty
PostSubject: Terror in the Heartland    Terror in the Heartland  I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2014 7:20 am

Terror in the Heartland 

Terror - Islam 
Thursday, August 28, 2014 
J.L. Robb 

Not to be redundant, though I am, I personally consider ISIS to be an imminent threat to the United States and Canada, as well as Europe and I guess, everyone else in the world.

This particular groups is uniquely evil and is similar to a group I have throughout The End The Book Series, only I call them Jihad’s Warriors. Jihad’s Warriors are ruthless and determined and are doing Allah’s work, at least in their demented minds. In this tale, Jihad’s Warriors have been crossing the Mexican/U.S. border with ease and with the help of the Mexican drug cartels, for decades and “fitting in.” ISIS, Islamic Jihad, Hezbollah and other extremists have been crossing the border, now more porous- like Swiss cheese.

This past week, as the Junior Varsity ISIS/ISIL/Islamic State cut off more heads, raped more women and killed more children while capturing a “major” Syrian military air base. With the base comes other booty, like surface-to-air missiles. They threatened to drown all of us (United States) in blood. That sounds nice and peaceful from the “religion of peace.” The White House remains in the dark, which leaves the experts scratching their heads. Here are a few excerpts from the summer.

Quote :
“We’ve had good intel over the years about al Qaeda, about their efforts to coordinate with, as an example, Mexican cartels...in an effort to try to exploit our southern border” he reported, adding that a terrorist group like ISIS “absolutely” knows about the lack of security on the border.
Baker stated he believes there is “a lot of communication” between ISIS and drug cartels. And “the cartels are a business ... if there’s a revenue stream they can exploit, then they will, and the extremists understand that.” ~ Former CIA agentMike Baker, Breitbart, June 21,2014

ISIS members threaten to attack America ~ The Daily Caller, August 12, 2014
Chuck Hagel: ISIS "beyond anything we've seen." ~ CBS News, August 21, 2014
ISIS to U.S.: ‘We Will Drown All of You in Blood’ ~ TIME, August 19, 2014
Sen. Lindsey Graham: Obama Ignoring ISIS Threat to US ~ The Hill, Aug 14, 2014 
ISIS, the Islamist terror group that now controls much of Syria and Iraq, poses an “extremely high” terror threat to U.S. targets, and has the bomb-making skills and foreign fighters needed to strike U.S. and other Western interests, according to multiple U.S. intelligence officials. ~ NBC News, June 30, 2014

Even though reports of the ISIS intent to conquer/destroy America go back to at least June, 2014, the White House generals, the ones who haven’t been fired, still seem to consider them to be Junior Varsity.
Despite threats to the contrary, the chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff insisted the Islamic State terror group is a regional threat and said he would not recommend U.S. airstrikes in Syria until he determines that they have become a direct threat to the U.S.

Gen. Martin Dempsey, speaking to reporters on board a military plane traveling to Afghanistan, said Sunday that he believes the Sunni insurgent group formerly known as ISIS is not currently plotting or planning attacks against the U.S. or Europe. ~ FOX News Politics, August 25, 2014

Last week I saw a quote on an internet review site that said the following concerning this crisis:

Quote :
“The president is heading to Martha’s Vineyard for vacation and Congress is gone for five weeks.”

Pathetic. I heard they are finding Islamic prayer rugs that have been left behind at the border by those coming in. J.L. Robb at Omega Letter is writing a series called The End The Book and there are some scenarios in there that make your skin crawl. In his books, they are already here operating covertly with intricate tunnels already in place and being used at the border. Very scary, but now we see very possible. ~ Shelly B., August 9, 2014

Here are some excerpts:

Quote :
The End: Part One

Chapter 8

“And I saw another sign in heaven, great and marvelous, seven angels having the seven last plagues; for in them is filled up the wrath of God.” ~ Revelation 15:1, KJV

The date was September 11, 2001, when Osama bin Laden and his gang of al-Qaeda terrorist thugs changed, not just the United States, but the entire world into a panacea of unprecedented paranoia.

Bringing the two tallest buildings in the United States to the ground in less than an hour on that fateful, sunny September morning, the dark world of Islam became even more sinister. The moderate Muslims remained in the shadows, just like moderate Christians did in the early days of the Ku Klux Klan.

Al-Qaeda was well aware that America and all other western civilizations were vulnerable, easy. The Manhattan skyline was forever changed, a large void now where the two tall skyscrapers once stood, the emptiness an icon to Islam. As Muslims across the globe rejoiced in celebratory gunfire, clerics were already proclaiming that one day a mosque would overlook the sight.

The borders had been vulnerable for years, as full of holes as a slice of Swiss cheese. Thousands of Muslim infiltrators had poured through the porous Mexican border in the early to mid-nineties, many of them lacking the familiar Arab-Semite resemblance, having nationalities from Bosnia, Serbia and Indonesia. They had been well trained to look and act American. Unlike most immigrants invading the United States’ borders, the Islamic invaders were fluent in English and Spanish, as well as the proper dialects. They could speak Southern or New Joisey, whatever the need.

The infiltrators blended in over the years, keeping their noses clean, no police records, becoming business owners and laborers, seeking employment where their daily activities might lead to the coming take over, going to church on Sundays and Wednesdays, operating charities, going to strip clubs and bars. Whatever it took to look American.

Over the years, some Muslim men infiltrated and befriended various Christian militias, believing the old Arab adage: The enemy of my enemy is my friend. The Christian militias hated the United States government, planning an overthrow in time for the returning Messiah who was surely to show up soon. The infiltrators promised to help; and they waited patiently over the years, awaiting the code to begin their havoc and chaos.

Chapter 14

Muhammed still found it hard to believe that the Americans left their borders so accessible. Over and over again, their politicians had been advised to control the borders, but they didn’t seem to hear. Why the American leaders were so blind to the obvious was hard to figure out, but he knew why. Insha’Allah, the will of God. Keep turning that other cheek. I’m coming after you.

The End: Part Two

Chapter 42

“What did you dream Muhammed?” Yousef didn’t like the sound of this plan. Muhammed seemed to have a lot of dreams.

“I dreamed that it was a great gift from Allah that the Americans went into Iraq. How else would we have gotten all of Saddam’s weapons? And gases? And plague spores? If the Bekaa Valley exploded, the whole world would die from plague. The intelligence agencies had to know what Saddam was doing, that’s the strange thing, Yousef. One of his own, General Sada the Christian, told the world where the weapons were and how they carried them to Lebanon.

I don’t think the Americans and Europeans are that stupid Yousef, I think Allah is keeping them confused. He is blinding our enemy. Time is on our backside.”

Muhammed felt comfort, the night was cool, the sky was dark, there were no shooting-stars for a change; and that seemed odd. Everything was going better than planned. He wouldn’t share the message with Yousef. Aboud’s coded email said all the KFC drumsticks had been delivered for the picnic. The surface-to-air missiles had finally made it from Libya to America, thank you Mexican drug cartels.

The enemy of my enemy is my friend, and Muhammed knew that Vinny would put the missiles to good use. Vinny was heartless.

This theme runs throughout the series, which was supposed to be fiction. Each day it becomes less-and-less fictional. ISIS came out of nowhere, they have taken vast areas of terrain and now they have the military weapons we provided Iraq, as well as Syrian missiles. Who knows how many commercial flights they will take out.

In Luke 21:26 God speaks of “terror” in men’s hearts. I think it’s happening.

http://www.omegaletter.com/articles/articles.asp?ArticleID=7876
Back to top Go down

Terror in the Heartland
Page 1 of 1