Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

BRAIN-EATING AMOEBA FOUND IN LOUISIANA DRINKING WATER

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

BRAIN-EATING AMOEBA FOUND IN LOUISIANA DRINKING WATER Empty
PostSubject: BRAIN-EATING AMOEBA FOUND IN LOUISIANA DRINKING WATER   BRAIN-EATING AMOEBA FOUND IN LOUISIANA DRINKING WATER I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2014 10:19 pm

FILTER YOUR WATER
FROM NOW ON!!!!

Colloidal Silver kills viruses!!!!

http://www.blacklistednews.com/Brain-Eating_Amoeba_Found_in_Louisiana_Drinking_Water/37615/0/38/38/Y/M.html

August 30, 2014
Share It | Print This
SOURCE: ALL GOV.

The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention(CDC) has confirmed the presence of a brain-eating amoeba in the water supply for the Louisiana communities of Reserve, Garyville and Mount Airy.

The Naegleria fowleri amoeba got into St. John the Baptist Parish’s Water District No. 1, which provides water for about 12,500 residents.

CDC officials say ingesting water containing the amoeba is harmless because it cannot infect a person through the digestive system, but the contaminated water can prove fatal if it comes into contact with nasal passages, which is how it travels to the brain.

A four-year-old Mississippi boy contracted the amoeba while visiting St. Bernard Parish last year and later died.

“St. John is now under an emergency order to perform a 60-day free chlorine burn on the water system, in which the water lines are infused with free chlorine. That is a stronger, faster-acting disinfectant than the normal infusion of chloramines, a combination of chlorine and ammonia,” Littice Bacon-Blood reported for the New Orleans Times-Picayune. As a precautionary measure, the St. John school system closed off all the water coolers in its schools.

-Noel Brinkerhoff

To Learn More:

Brain-Eating Amoeba Found In St. John Parish Water System, State Health Agency Reports (by Littice Bacon-Blood, New Orleans Times-Picayune)

St. Bernard Water System Tests Positive for Rare Brain-Eating Amoeba, CDC Confirms (by Benjamin Alexander-Bloch, New Orleans Times-Picayune)

Will Global Warming Unleash Deadly, Buried Viruses? (by Noel Brinkerhoff and Danny Biederman, AllGov)

SHARE THIS ARTICLE...
Back to top Go down
Delfi
Elite
Delfi

PostSubject: Re: BRAIN-EATING AMOEBA FOUND IN LOUISIANA DRINKING WATER   BRAIN-EATING AMOEBA FOUND IN LOUISIANA DRINKING WATER I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 12:18 pm

You can get a berkey for less than $200. I only have the lite version with 2 filters but it's been fine for just the two of us. It was around $150 a year or two ago,  maybe three and the filters are still working. Mind you it takes longer to fill but if we keep on top of it  we don't run out.  My hubby drinks a lot of root beer  and I refill the two liters with water and stack them everywhere instead of tossing them. I imagine we will have to rely on them at some point.
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: BRAIN-EATING AMOEBA FOUND IN LOUISIANA DRINKING WATER   BRAIN-EATING AMOEBA FOUND IN LOUISIANA DRINKING WATER I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 12:35 pm

I built a redneck Berkey a few years ago using two 5 gallon Homo Depot buckets. I filter all my drinking and cooking water. I have a dome type silver impregnated filter element but will replace that pretty soon with the Berkey black filter & fluoride filter. My setup is much like the video below except I only need one filter element and not the two this guy shows.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NRPRX_4g99E

Back to top Go down
newlyborninchrist

PostSubject: Re: BRAIN-EATING AMOEBA FOUND IN LOUISIANA DRINKING WATER   BRAIN-EATING AMOEBA FOUND IN LOUISIANA DRINKING WATER I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 6:44 pm

I've got a filter. It's called Psalm 91:10 There shall no evil befall thee, neither shall any plague come nigh thy dwelling. angel bounce
Back to top Go down
fishesnloaves

PostSubject: Re: BRAIN-EATING AMOEBA FOUND IN LOUISIANA DRINKING WATER   BRAIN-EATING AMOEBA FOUND IN LOUISIANA DRINKING WATER I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2014 4:27 pm

newlyborninchrist wrote:
I've got a filter. It's called Psalm 91:10 There shall no evil befall thee, neither shall any plague come nigh thy dwelling. angel bounce

Amen!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BRAIN-EATING AMOEBA FOUND IN LOUISIANA DRINKING WATER   BRAIN-EATING AMOEBA FOUND IN LOUISIANA DRINKING WATER I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Watcher Forum :: Welcome! :: General Discussion-
Jump to: