Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Really? Did The Bible Predict A Zombie War For The End-Time?

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Really? Did The Bible Predict A Zombie War For The End-Time? Empty
PostSubject: Really? Did The Bible Predict A Zombie War For The End-Time?   Really? Did The Bible Predict A Zombie War For The End-Time? I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 7:47 am

Really? Did The Bible Predict A Zombie War For The End-Time? Zombies5

In our online series featuring the new book Blood on the Altar we considered the “how” and “why” of the unfolding war on real Christianity and ultimately the role that the ecclesiastical oligarchy under Antichrist will play in its brutal disposition of Tribulation saints. We discussed disturbing facts regarding man’s fallen nature (as conveyed in the Stanford Prison and Milgram experiments) as well as the potential use of emerging technology by destructive people and spirits. Another area that caught on with readers who wanted to know a lot more (and some seemed truly surprised about what the Bible says on the subject) involved an exotic concept (albeit one that we believe is not without historical precedence) involving the possible genetic alteration of future humans, including religious types that will comprise the “soulless” armies of the Beast, as well as how this could be connected to a literal “Zombie” war. This is a spooky thought, really, but one that is commanding more and more consideration from thoughtful prophecy expositors who suspect that the reason those last-days destroyers of born-again believers will act with such inhumanity is that they may be, well, not altogether human any longer.
Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1