Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Islamic State Says Vladimir Putin’s Throne Is ‘Under Threat And Will Fall When We Come To You’

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Islamic State Says Vladimir Putin’s Throne Is ‘Under Threat And Will Fall When We Come To You’ Empty
PostSubject: Islamic State Says Vladimir Putin’s Throne Is ‘Under Threat And Will Fall When We Come To You’   Islamic State Says Vladimir Putin’s Throne Is ‘Under Threat And Will Fall When We Come To You’ I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2014 10:18 pm

Islamic State Says Vladimir Putin’s Throne Is ‘Under Threat And Will Fall When We Come To You’ Article-Lead-wide6103187010c4ii1409784572156.jpg-620x349

Islamic State Says Vladimir Putin’s Throne Is ‘Under Threat And Will Fall When We Come To You’

Islamic State militants have issued a threat to Russian President Vladimir Putin, vowing to oust him and “liberate” the volatile North Caucasus over his support of the Syrian regime. The General Prosecutor’s Office of Russia demanded that access to the address, which was posted on YouTube on Tuesday and features what jihadists say is a

Read more at http://www.trunews.com/#u1oapkIlVMXtyt6B.99
Back to top Go down
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

Islamic State Says Vladimir Putin’s Throne Is ‘Under Threat And Will Fall When We Come To You’ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Islamic State Says Vladimir Putin’s Throne Is ‘Under Threat And Will Fall When We Come To You’   Islamic State Says Vladimir Putin’s Throne Is ‘Under Threat And Will Fall When We Come To You’ I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2014 12:01 pm

Anyone else find it ironic that the isis narrative on Putin is very consistent with the nato talking points?

Sure they're going to attack the US too according to them, blah blah blah, but that would also work to the favor of a tinpot dictator who has no intentions of surrendering his office on schedule. Just my opinion of course
Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Watcher Forum :: Welcome! :: General Discussion-
Jump to: