Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Certificate of ChemTrail Chemicals, Done in Switzerland must see spray job

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Certificate of ChemTrail Chemicals, Done in Switzerland must see spray job Empty
PostSubject: Certificate of ChemTrail Chemicals, Done in Switzerland must see spray job   Certificate of ChemTrail Chemicals, Done in Switzerland must see spray job I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2014 10:05 am

Certificate @ Bottom

http://www.pakalertpress.com/2014/09/15/they-are-killing-us-with-chemtrails-in-switzerland-stunning-pictures/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+pakalert+%28Pak+Alert+Press%29

They Are Killing Us With Chemtrails In Switzerland!!!! (Stunning Pictures)
truther  0

I live in the Valais in Switzerland, a once beautiful area with breathtaking views, once boasting over 300 sunny blue skies a year. This was due to the fact that we are surrounded by the Alps which create a natural block to the passage of clouds. Unfortunately this is a thing of the past. We are lucky if we have 50 full blue skies a year now. In any event I have counted no less than 300 days of chemtrail spraying within the last year alone and have photo graphic evidence of each day of spraying since August 2011!
BEFORE:
Certificate of ChemTrail Chemicals, Done in Switzerland must see spray job Capture%20d%E2%80%99e%CC%81cran%202014-08-22%20a%CC%80%2018_06_40
AFTER:
Certificate of ChemTrail Chemicals, Done in Switzerland must see spray job Capture%20d%E2%80%99e%CC%81cran%202014-08-22%20a%CC%80%2016_54_19
Certificate of ChemTrail Chemicals, Done in Switzerland must see spray job DSC01282
Certificate of ChemTrail Chemicals, Done in Switzerland must see spray job Capture%20d%E2%80%99e%CC%81cran%202014-08-22%20a%CC%80%2017_58_42
I have over 10’000 photos that I’ve taken since I “discovered” chemtrails…
My 1st chemtrail photo: August 2011
Certificate of ChemTrail Chemicals, Done in Switzerland must see spray job IMG_3622
Over the years I have made certain observations, some that I have never seen described before…for example I noticed one day two planes flying side by side ejecting different color aerosols out the back. I summized that the two chemicals emitted where being mixed in situ. I have dozens of photos showing this. Here are just a few…
Notice that one plume is white as snow and the other pink! Any courageous whistleblowers willing to let us in on what this crap is?
Certificate of ChemTrail Chemicals, Done in Switzerland must see spray job IMG_4190
Certificate of ChemTrail Chemicals, Done in Switzerland must see spray job IMG_6585
Certificate of ChemTrail Chemicals, Done in Switzerland must see spray job IMG_6645
Certificate of ChemTrail Chemicals, Done in Switzerland must see spray job Capture%20d%E2%80%99e%CC%81cran%202012-09-20%20a%CC%80%2015_12_03
Certificate of ChemTrail Chemicals, Done in Switzerland must see spray job Capture%20d%E2%80%99e%CC%81cran%202012-09-20%20a%CC%80%2015_09_59
Certificate of ChemTrail Chemicals, Done in Switzerland must see spray job IMG_5573
I also have dozens of night spraying photos:
Certificate of ChemTrail Chemicals, Done in Switzerland must see spray job IMG_4735
And my favorite… proof POSITIVE that chemtrails have nothing to do with altitude. These two planes are at exactly the same altitude flying side by side! I also have many examples of this.
Certificate of ChemTrail Chemicals, Done in Switzerland must see spray job 2%20jets%2C%20one%20chemtrail
Last but not least… in June I had rainwater that accumulated on my jacuzzi cover analyzed and guess what I found…among other things 38mg/liter of aluminium…that is 38’000 micrograms!!! Normal acceptable amounts found in rainwater are between 10 and 1200 micrograms!!!! YOU DO THE MATH!
Certificate of ChemTrail Chemicals, Done in Switzerland must see spray job Aluminium%20pluie
I will be submitting much more info soon.
Also view my friend Matthias Hanckes trailer for his almost finished documentary on Chemtrails, “Overcast”
http://vimeo.com/groups/193158/videos/67207619
Back to top Go down

Certificate of ChemTrail Chemicals, Done in Switzerland must see spray job Empty
PostSubject: Re: Certificate of ChemTrail Chemicals, Done in Switzerland must see spray job   Certificate of ChemTrail Chemicals, Done in Switzerland must see spray job I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2014 10:11 am

http://www.stevequayle.com/index.php?s=33&d=1111

I picked my tomatoes last week as I was looking them over and noticed a little sparkle like glitter on the skin of a tomato so I checked over the others and the 'glitter'was on all of them
I was reading about your food alert from Tenn. and thought I'd share this
also. I picked my tomatoes last week and have them out on a table in my
garage ripening. I was looking them over and noticed a little sparkle like
glitter on the skin of a tomato so I checked over the others and the
"glitter" was on all of them.
Nearly every day I notice planes going over my area of Upper Michigan
giving off their chemtrails all summer long.
I started looking around and that "glitter" was on other things too in my
garage like the floor and on items that don't get used a lot like a picnic
cooler. Its kind of hard to spot but if light hits it just at the right
angle you can see the sparkle. Please tell others about their fruits and
veggies as people start harvesting.
I scrubbed my veggies with a solution of water and vinegar.
I also went out to my Grandmothers property to pick apples and yes the
silver glitter was on the apples too.
Sep 13, 2014
Back to top Go down

Certificate of ChemTrail Chemicals, Done in Switzerland must see spray job
Page 1 of 1