Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Timothy Alberino: Ebola & the Days of Noah - Mass Scale Genetic Engineering of the Human Race (mp3 is up)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
researcher
Admin
researcher

Timothy Alberino: Ebola & the Days of Noah - Mass Scale Genetic Engineering of the Human Race (mp3 is up) Empty
PostSubject: Timothy Alberino: Ebola & the Days of Noah - Mass Scale Genetic Engineering of the Human Race (mp3 is up)   Timothy Alberino: Ebola & the Days of Noah - Mass Scale Genetic Engineering of the Human Race (mp3 is up) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2014 2:34 am

Showtime Friday 19 September 2014 - starts at 7:00pm PST - 10:00pm EST - 0:00am GMT and I'll post a link to the show for download after it hits the archives. Ba advised that if you listen live on Blog Talk Radio you'll only hear the first two hours however the download will have all three hours.Timothy Alberino ALWAYS rocks. There's never a dull moment with his interviews.

LIVE:  http://www.blogtalkradio.com/wearetheessentialresistance/2014/09/20/urgent-broadcast-live-this-friday-9pm-central

DOWNLOAD:  http://www.blogtalkradio.com/wearetheessentialresistance/2014/09/20/urgent-broadcast-live-this-friday-9pm-central.mp3

show Notes wrote:

Join us in the most epic broadcast you’ll hear no where else, as Timothy Alberino my co-host & I deliver the most profound message and news you'll ever come across for many days to come!
Hosts: Clint & Jason

EDIT: I changed the topic title as newer information arose on the topic of the show. There is lots more info that Tim talks about though that the topic title doesn't mention. I've already listened to this mp3 THREE TIMES!!! It's a must. I'm adding a YouTube of the show at the tail-end of this thread too.

Last edited by researcher on Sun Sep 21, 2014 3:58 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : add info)
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

Timothy Alberino: Ebola & the Days of Noah - Mass Scale Genetic Engineering of the Human Race (mp3 is up) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Timothy Alberino: Ebola & the Days of Noah - Mass Scale Genetic Engineering of the Human Race (mp3 is up)   Timothy Alberino: Ebola & the Days of Noah - Mass Scale Genetic Engineering of the Human Race (mp3 is up) I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2014 5:59 pm

Show reminder for today. Common core results bump below.

Timothy Alberino: Ebola & the Days of Noah - Mass Scale Genetic Engineering of the Human Race (mp3 is up) 523633d1317193778-omega-speedmaster-apollo-11-35th-anniversary-3569-31-limited-edtion-rare-106160d1240200094-thermalright-am2-bolt-through-tuniq-120-bump-fail
Back to top Go down
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

PostSubject: Re: Timothy Alberino: Ebola & the Days of Noah - Mass Scale Genetic Engineering of the Human Race (mp3 is up)   Timothy Alberino: Ebola & the Days of Noah - Mass Scale Genetic Engineering of the Human Race (mp3 is up) I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2014 6:38 pm

Hey thanks, you all recently got me started on these. I was going to listen to this earlier today until I read the fine print, i.e. day and time. scratch
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Timothy Alberino: Ebola & the Days of Noah - Mass Scale Genetic Engineering of the Human Race (mp3 is up)   Timothy Alberino: Ebola & the Days of Noah - Mass Scale Genetic Engineering of the Human Race (mp3 is up) I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2014 12:17 am

Soups on. Now to go and listen. I haven't heard this one yet either.

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/wearetheessentialresistance/2014/09/20/urgent-broadcast-live-this-friday-9pm-central.mp3

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
Yaddy

Yaddy

PostSubject: Re: Timothy Alberino: Ebola & the Days of Noah - Mass Scale Genetic Engineering of the Human Race (mp3 is up)   Timothy Alberino: Ebola & the Days of Noah - Mass Scale Genetic Engineering of the Human Race (mp3 is up) I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2014 2:48 am

tried to listen to it 3 times even on the home page of said show...I get as far as the ebola vaccine bit then it drops out or stops or somthing....any one else have said problem?
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Timothy Alberino: Ebola & the Days of Noah - Mass Scale Genetic Engineering of the Human Race (mp3 is up)   Timothy Alberino: Ebola & the Days of Noah - Mass Scale Genetic Engineering of the Human Race (mp3 is up) I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2014 10:21 am

It worked fine for me, Yaddy. I downloaded and saved it last night right after the show ended live. Try again today.

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
Yaddy

Yaddy

PostSubject: Re: Timothy Alberino: Ebola & the Days of Noah - Mass Scale Genetic Engineering of the Human Race (mp3 is up)   Timothy Alberino: Ebola & the Days of Noah - Mass Scale Genetic Engineering of the Human Race (mp3 is up) I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2014 4:46 pm

O.K. researcher will try again later....it's Sunday morning here and I'm off to church!
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Timothy Alberino: Ebola & the Days of Noah - Mass Scale Genetic Engineering of the Human Race (mp3 is up)   Timothy Alberino: Ebola & the Days of Noah - Mass Scale Genetic Engineering of the Human Race (mp3 is up) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 21, 2014 4:07 pm

A YouTube of the show for those that prefer that format. Tim spills lots of beans in this one.

Does anyone know the song name and/or artist of the song played at the 1hr. 59min. 00sec. mark? Reminds me of Billy Idol of White Wedding fame.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tTSWpqSs2js
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Timothy Alberino: Ebola & the Days of Noah - Mass Scale Genetic Engineering of the Human Race (mp3 is up)   Timothy Alberino: Ebola & the Days of Noah - Mass Scale Genetic Engineering of the Human Race (mp3 is up) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 21, 2014 6:19 pm

http://www.prisonplanet.com/soldiers-train-to-shoot-zombies-during-ebola-like-emergency.html

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f4Rr6cmcWts
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Timothy Alberino: Ebola & the Days of Noah - Mass Scale Genetic Engineering of the Human Race (mp3 is up)   Timothy Alberino: Ebola & the Days of Noah - Mass Scale Genetic Engineering of the Human Race (mp3 is up) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Timothy Alberino: Ebola & the Days of Noah - Mass Scale Genetic Engineering of the Human Race (mp3 is up)
Page 1 of 1