Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

More Ice than years past, Al Gore's microphone fails,

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

More Ice than years past,  Al Gore's microphone fails, Empty
PostSubject: More Ice than years past, Al Gore's microphone fails,   More Ice than years past,  Al Gore's microphone fails, I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 21, 2014 10:24 pm

Al Gore's microphone fails, when, quoting Jesus from Luke 12:54-56 about the weather, he reaches the word "hypocrites"

Posted By: MrFusion [Send E-Mail]
Date: Saturday, 20-Sep-2014 23:29:47

Poetic justice doesn't begin to describe it...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=awtm4NoD_IM

Luke 12:54-56

54He said to the crowd: “When you see a cloud rising in the west, immediately you say, ‘It’s going to rain,’ and it does.
           55And when the south wind blows, you say, ‘It’s going to be hot,’ and it is.
           56Hypocrites! You know how to interpret the appearance of the earth and the sky. How is it that you don’t know how to interpret this present time?
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: More Ice than years past, Al Gore's microphone fails,   More Ice than years past,  Al Gore's microphone fails, I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2014 12:55 am

Someone should have unplugged the idiots microphone about 40 years ago. Ever seen the "hypocrite's" house in Nashville?

http://motls.blogspot.com/2007/02/gore-mansion-20x-average-household.html wrote:

More Ice than years past,  Al Gore's microphone fails, Gor1

Gore's average monthly electric bill topped USD 1359. Add USD 1080 per month for natural gas. In total, it makes more than USD 30,000 per 2006 for his house at 312 Lynnwood Blvd. in the City of Belle Meade, adjacent to Nashville, TN. The house is in the middle of the map. Of course, the money from the previous sentences don't include air travel, especially not with his Gulfstream private jet.

Update, December 2007: Al Gore has hired dozens of workers and SUVs and managed to reduce his power consumption by 11%, from 20 times the average household to 18 times the average household. Congratulations. ;-)

Update, June 2008: Actually, the information from Al Gore above was wrong. Gore's electricity consumption increased by 10% rather than decreased after the renovations.

Then there is always the Gulf-stream 2 private jet at the ready for those quick getaways to his mega house boat . . .

More Ice than years past,  Al Gore's microphone fails, 4997-3

. . . The "Bio-Solar One"!

More Ice than years past,  Al Gore's microphone fails, Algore_houseboat1

More Ice than years past,  Al Gore's microphone fails, Al-Gores-Boat-500x375

May the good Lord provide a special pit in hell just for him and perhaps He might even name it something real snazzy like "The Gorebal Warming Hypocrite Pit".
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: More Ice than years past, Al Gore's microphone fails,   More Ice than years past,  Al Gore's microphone fails, I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2014 8:38 am

Good one, guys.  Finally a little justice.  I did hear one explanation that I should have paid closer attention to, that supports the warming.  A couple years ago the polar ice caps were visibly
shrunk.  We saw it; it was pretty alarming.  Now again there is plenty of ice, at least in the north.
What this yt'er said was, the ice that melted was salt water, which both melts and freezes at higher/
lower temperatures.  The more that melts, the more rain falls. (flooding) And that the growing ice
sheet we now observe is fresh water ice, not salt water, and is subject to more extreme and rapid fluctuations.

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: More Ice than years past, Al Gore's microphone fails,   More Ice than years past,  Al Gore's microphone fails, I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

More Ice than years past, Al Gore's microphone fails,
Page 1 of 1