Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

David Flynn Collection

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Delfi
Elite
Delfi

David Flynn Collection Empty
PostSubject: David Flynn Collection   David Flynn Collection I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2013 1:46 pm

http://www.davidflynncollection.com/

Last edited by Delfi on Mon Feb 04, 2013 1:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Delfi
Elite
Delfi

PostSubject: Re: David Flynn Collection   David Flynn Collection I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2013 1:59 pm

Welcome pilzy Smile
Back to top Go down
pilzy

PostSubject: Re: David Flynn Collection   David Flynn Collection I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2013 4:47 pm

Thank YOU for the welcome Delfi.

I have spent the day correcting my "Flynnlessness" and just WOW! Talk about doing the math AND the research.

Looks like I stumbled onto a great site here, not only a mine of great resources but friendly members too! Aint God great?

David Flynn Collection 2958853248
Back to top Go down
pilzy

PostSubject: Re: David Flynn Collection   David Flynn Collection I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 26, 2013 11:54 am

Amen to that.
Back to top Go down
Dr.Who

Dr.Who

PostSubject: Re: David Flynn Collection   David Flynn Collection I_icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2014 9:10 pm

14 Because he hath set his love upon me, therefore will I deliver him: I will set him on high, because he hath known my name.
15 He shall call upon me, and I will answer him: I will be with him in trouble; I will deliver him, and honour him.
16 With long life will I satisfy him, and shew him my salvation.

Amen

angel bounce     REV 4.1 After this I looked, and, behold, a door was opened in heaven: and the first voice which I heard was as it were of a trumpet talking with me; which said, Come up hither, and I will shew thee things which must be hereafter.angel bounce
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: David Flynn Collection   David Flynn Collection I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

David Flynn Collection
Page 1 of 1