Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Geo Engineering Calif. Drought, to Use Moisture for Storms in MidWest & East

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Geo Engineering Calif. Drought, to Use Moisture for Storms in MidWest & East Empty
PostSubject: Geo Engineering Calif. Drought, to Use Moisture for Storms in MidWest & East   Geo Engineering Calif. Drought, to Use Moisture for Storms in MidWest & East I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2014 11:20 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OsYG5emdZp8

Back to top Go down

Geo Engineering Calif. Drought, to Use Moisture for Storms in MidWest & East Empty
PostSubject: Re: Geo Engineering Calif. Drought, to Use Moisture for Storms in MidWest & East   Geo Engineering Calif. Drought, to Use Moisture for Storms in MidWest & East I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2014 11:35 pm

See the itemized list in yellow.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Geo Engineering Calif. Drought, to Use Moisture for Storms in MidWest & East   Geo Engineering Calif. Drought, to Use Moisture for Storms in MidWest & East I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2014 11:37 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L5is16A8pfw

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Geo Engineering Calif. Drought, to Use Moisture for Storms in MidWest & East   Geo Engineering Calif. Drought, to Use Moisture for Storms in MidWest & East I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Geo Engineering Calif. Drought, to Use Moisture for Storms in MidWest & East
Page 1 of 1