Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Wise Peep Needed to View this Video Translation of End Time Events: Discern/Discuss

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage

Wise Peep Needed to View this Video Translation of End Time Events: Discern/Discuss Empty
PostSubject: Wise Peep Needed to View this Video Translation of End Time Events: Discern/Discuss   Wise Peep Needed to View this Video Translation of End Time Events: Discern/Discuss I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2014 10:38 am

Ok to Pick it Apart and Review

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mOHJKrxhBME
Back to top Go down

Wise Peep Needed to View this Video Translation of End Time Events: Discern/Discuss Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wise Peep Needed to View this Video Translation of End Time Events: Discern/Discuss   Wise Peep Needed to View this Video Translation of End Time Events: Discern/Discuss I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2014 11:27 am

Did any of you hear of the Signed Steel Beam in the new Tower?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wise Peep Needed to View this Video Translation of End Time Events: Discern/Discuss   Wise Peep Needed to View this Video Translation of End Time Events: Discern/Discuss I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2014 12:45 pm

AND THEY ALL CLAPPED
At 0's Speech to rebuild.
They that represented us as a Nation, Turned from God!
They have sent a message to God that the Nation has turned from him.
Only as individuals (people) can we Repent to HIM.
Our repentance alone will not save the Nation.
The leaders who represent us Need to Repent and Announce it, to save this Nation!

And we as watchers watch in vain as Rabbi Cahn said.

KJV 
Except the LORD build the house,
they labour in vain that build it: except the LORD keep the city,
the watchman waketh but in vain.
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Wise Peep Needed to View this Video Translation of End Time Events: Discern/Discuss   Wise Peep Needed to View this Video Translation of End Time Events: Discern/Discuss I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2014 1:08 pm

I didn't stay in a Holiday Inn, but I was just reading about an oath.
In the first two minutes he speaks of an oath.  Here's some fascinating stuff on 'oath-taking' recorded on 'stele' (which is a specific thing, but sounds like steel! And probably carries the same intention to the Luciferian manipulators.)

This oath took place on Mt. Hermon, between the fallen angels under Semjaza. It was a curse and they are eternally cursed.  So was man, but God is redeeming man.  The fallen angels will not be redeemed, we know, regardless of what the RCC says.  They must watch and wait for their punishment.

All this fun stuff is here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mount_Hermon

But dissecting this entire video could take a really  loooong time.
If he's implying that the twin towers is the 'abomination of desolation', it's not.
But a harbinger, for sure.   There are answers to this are in Mark's book, no doubt.

And sanctuary as well in the same article:  "The mountain was said to have become known as "the mountain of oath" by Charles Simon Clermont-Ganneau. Eusebius recognized the religious importance of Hermon in his work "Onomasticon", saying "Until today, the mount in front of Panias and Lebanon is known as Hermon and it is respected by nations as a sanctuary".

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

PostSubject: Re: Wise Peep Needed to View this Video Translation of End Time Events: Discern/Discuss   Wise Peep Needed to View this Video Translation of End Time Events: Discern/Discuss I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2014 6:21 pm

James 5:12
1599 Geneva Bible (GNV)

12 But before all things, my brethren, swear not, neither by heaven, nor by earth, nor by any other oath: but let your yea, be yea, and your nay, nay, lest ye fall into condemnation.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wise Peep Needed to View this Video Translation of End Time Events: Discern/Discuss   Wise Peep Needed to View this Video Translation of End Time Events: Discern/Discuss I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2014 10:04 pm

To me,
Right now...
it all.. my effort to warn.. seems in vain these days.

I feel that either I will need to walk away from even my family,
or be offered up to those evil doer's by them. I pray, and pray for them.

In Vain, because everyone I talk with about these things.. will not turn a page or read a word to see if
what I warn of is true or to gain knowledge on the subjects.. they are reliant on self rather than to seek
out what the Father says about repenting and asking of his help and understanding.

This includes my wife.. a Christian woman whom will not discuss or have any conversation about any thing which I warn of, no preps etc.

I believe I am done with them all and must distance myself from them.
they will not awaken either because of self love feeling they alone can protect themselves and family or that this future trouble cannot happen ... denial.

i'm tired. i presented in the best way I know how and have no results for my Lord.
Iam frustrated that I cannot save or bring even 1 to the Word!

Only prayer and repentance can save the individuals now, but the Nation and these peeps are lost, I will respond to their questions if they arise but I fear there will be none forth coming. Saddening for sure.

I choose the Lord and Righteousness, I do not expect everlasting life from Him but accept that which he chooses to give me.
He is King,
And I await Him.
So sorry to see this come to the Earths peoples... i pray for those with good heart that they may come to Him.
Back to top Go down
sixminks

sixminks

PostSubject: Re: Wise Peep Needed to View this Video Translation of End Time Events: Discern/Discuss   Wise Peep Needed to View this Video Translation of End Time Events: Discern/Discuss I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2014 10:37 pm

First off Spring. I love you in The Lord and understand how you feel.  
I want to tell you how I handle this or how I reason it. Maybe it can help maybe I'm wasting time but either way I got nothing to do but heal right now so here goes.

It is the Holy Spirits job to save souls. I am a seed planter people lover. There aren't many who want to hear what Father has shown me so I have here and a few other outlets for my study passion. I keep my pearls to myself unless someone starts asking questions then I know the Spirit is involved. My people have come to understand that I really believe what I'm studying and because I love them like I could be wrong and we may be here a long time they just accept my idiosyncrasies and love me too. 

I plant little seeds and talk of current events. I stay out of debt and keep a nice pantry. I forge for food and camp and fish learning natural medicine and they see all of this. I homestead and garden and tell them why.  I keep my expectations low and let God speak to them through my love. 

I just live Spring; live in love. You know someday things are going to be very clearly going to hell. Who will they turn to? Who will they ask? On 9/11 people kept coming here to see me. My family noticed this influence it made an impression. It made an impression on me too. I do make a difference it's small and unassuming, I do not thump the bible I love I help people I feed them and share my interests above in non threatening conversation. Someday They will come running to get information and then my Father will speak through me. 

Don't give up on your people Spring try and pray to see it differently. Love them serve them and be willing to be wrong. Laugh with them when they tease you be fruitful and settle for seed planting soul winning is the Spirit's job. 

I hope this helps a bit. Let's discuss it until you feel better.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wise Peep Needed to View this Video Translation of End Time Events: Discern/Discuss   Wise Peep Needed to View this Video Translation of End Time Events: Discern/Discuss I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2014 10:51 pm

That was lovely sixminks. Seed planters, that's all we are. The rest is up to God. And never give up on your family, though I know it can be hard at times.

I just finished the video and wanted to comment on it so here goes ...

This Isaiah 9:10 account is about the fall of Israel. They end up being over-run by the Assyrians and were relocated, never to return again. This happened about 136 years before Judah (who we know as Israel today) was taken into captivity in Babylon.

It appears that Israel migrated mainly to western and northern Europe. And apparently, many ended up in the US, Canada and Australia where they live today.

I'm quoting the video: "Israel’s destruction, America’s destruction." “The ties to ancient Isreal that will blow you out of the water.” So, I’m listening to this and wondering if the penny is ever going to drop. Could it be that we are Israel? I think so.
Back to top Go down
sixminks

sixminks

PostSubject: Re: Wise Peep Needed to View this Video Translation of End Time Events: Discern/Discuss   Wise Peep Needed to View this Video Translation of End Time Events: Discern/Discuss I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2014 10:59 pm

If you pay attention to the old testament prophet's opening lines they usually say whether it is to Israel, Judah or both. You can then consider is implications to possible descendants.
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Wise Peep Needed to View this Video Translation of End Time Events: Discern/Discuss   Wise Peep Needed to View this Video Translation of End Time Events: Discern/Discuss I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2014 6:26 am

Dear Spring, a strong and faithful laborer on the wall.  You touch your sister's hearts. We're all weary at times.  You need never doubt the Lord's overwhelming love for you, or your place in His Kingdom. That is assured!
Some days it seems His Coming must be upon us.  And sometimes as if it could be years and years
away.
Jesus said, in John 15:11 These things have I spoken unto you, that my joy might remain in you, and that your joy might be full.
That's about the Promise of answered prayer to those who Abide in Him.

And 2 Peter 3:
The Lord is not slack concerning his promise, as some men count slackness; but is longsuffering to us-ward, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance.

We all wait to see the fulfillment of many promises. And we wait, trusting, that He will fulfill not only all that He has said, but also all that we have asked.

1 Corinthians 15:
58 Therefore, my beloved brethren, be ye stedfast, unmoveable, always abounding in the work of the Lord, forasmuch as ye know that your labour is not in vain in the Lord.

It seems to me we've been called to the most peculiar job of uncovering, exposing the works of satan, and it's not universal to the church. And so we do it, trusting God to handle this that we see, and all the rest.
We have a privilege that we might not know about.  We can declare a thing, such as an end to strife, or the separation that this work can bring about.  I don't say it to them, I say it to God.
And things change!  Sometimes the people change.  Sometimes He changes me and then they change!  Imagine my surprise. chuckle (who, meeee Lord?)

I've heard testimonies of 'instruction' coming to those who are passing from this life to "call on
Jesus'.  There's an awesome testimony of a young man who died from a jellyfish sting, met by Jesus because of his mother's prayers, and was allowed to come back so that she wouldn't think he died without Christ.  It's many years later now and he's still sharing his testimony.  But especially in the first recording of it you could see the wonder and the awe on his face, his countenance, from being in the Presence of the Overwhelming Love of Jesus for us all.
So even as we are weak, we look to Him always for our Blessed Hope and Assurance.
Your words are altogether lovely, six minks.

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

PostSubject: Re: Wise Peep Needed to View this Video Translation of End Time Events: Discern/Discuss   Wise Peep Needed to View this Video Translation of End Time Events: Discern/Discuss I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2014 7:19 am

Keep your chin up Spring, they'll all need you when they realize the world they knew is no more and never really existed in the first place. Pray for them, everyone needs some kind of prayer. And judging by the sheer number of people not waking up, many of whom are very good people, it must be tougher to see the 'truth' than we think.

2 Thessalonians 2:11
1599 Geneva Bible (GNV)

11 And therefore God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe lies,

Back to top Go down
rawblues

rawblues

PostSubject: Re: Wise Peep Needed to View this Video Translation of End Time Events: Discern/Discuss   Wise Peep Needed to View this Video Translation of End Time Events: Discern/Discuss I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2014 8:13 am

sixminks wrote:

I just live Spring; live in love. You know someday things are going to be very clearly going to hell. Who will they turn to? Who will they ask? On 9/11 people kept coming here to see me. My family noticed this influence it made an impression. It made an impression on me too. I do make a difference it's small and unassuming, I do not thump the bible I love I help people I feed them and share my interests above in non threatening conversation. Someday They will come running to get information and then my Father will speak through me. 

Don't give up on your people Spring try and pray to see it differently. Love them serve them and be willing to be wrong. Laugh with them when they tease you be fruitful and settle for seed planting soul winning is the Spirit's job. 

So well said sixminks, especially as you stated above.  We should all hope and strive to be resting in our Lord as you are.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wise Peep Needed to View this Video Translation of End Time Events: Discern/Discuss   Wise Peep Needed to View this Video Translation of End Time Events: Discern/Discuss I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2014 10:23 am

Thank you so much each and everyone of you.
You all have touched me in a different way with your own words and some of scripture, to give me more strength and a different way to look upon these troubles.
I will ponder much of what you all have provided me and of course ask the Lord in prayer also for guidance.

Thanks
Your Brother in Christ
David
Back to top Go down
Delfi
Elite
Delfi

PostSubject: Re: Wise Peep Needed to View this Video Translation of End Time Events: Discern/Discuss   Wise Peep Needed to View this Video Translation of End Time Events: Discern/Discuss I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2014 10:52 am

Those were such lovely replies. I can't wait to meet you all and watch you get your rewards!!! Smile  Dear Spring, remember Jeremiah, he preached for 40 some long years, only to see his country go into captivity and yet, we, even in this far off age still need to read his words. You are a blessing, even if you think no one is listening now. Don't grow weary, ask the Lord for strength every day and keep looking up.  Like Sixminks said, we can only plant the seed, the rest is up to the Holy Spirit.  You are a true blessing to your family even though it may not feel like it. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wise Peep Needed to View this Video Translation of End Time Events: Discern/Discuss   Wise Peep Needed to View this Video Translation of End Time Events: Discern/Discuss I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wise Peep Needed to View this Video Translation of End Time Events: Discern/Discuss
Page 1 of 1