Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

HOLDER STEPS DOWN!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

HOLDER STEPS DOWN!! Empty
PostSubject: HOLDER STEPS DOWN!!   HOLDER STEPS DOWN!! I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2014 4:30 pm

It is done, saw on FOX.

http://www.prisonplanet.com/eric-holder-to-step-down-as-attorney-general.html

Eric Holder To Step Down As Attorney General

Carrie Johnson
NPR
September 25, 2014
Eric Holder Jr., the nation’s first black U.S. attorney general, is preparing to announce his resignation Thursday after a tumultuous tenure marked by civil rights advances, national security threats, reforms to the criminal justice system and 5 1/2 years of fights with Republicans in Congress.
Two sources familiar with the decision tell NPR that Holder, 63, intends to leave the Justice Department as soon as his successor is confirmed, a process that could run through 2014 and even into next year. A former U.S. government official says Holder has been increasingly “adamant” about his desire to leave soon for fear that he otherwise could be locked in to stay for much of the rest of President Obama’s second term.
Holder already is one of the longest-serving members of the Obama Cabinet and ranks as the fourth-longest tenured AG in history. Hundreds of employees waited in lines, stacked three rows deep, in early February 2009 to witness his return to the Justice Department, where he previously worked as a young corruption prosecutor and as deputy attorney general — the second in command — during the Clinton administration.
But some of that early glow faded in part due to the politicized nature of the job and in part because of Holder’s own rhetoric, such as a 2009 Black History Month speech where he said the country was “a nation of cowards” when it comes to discussions about racial tension.
Full story here.
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: HOLDER STEPS DOWN!!   HOLDER STEPS DOWN!! I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2014 6:06 pm

An ex-Congressman (R) said on Fox that his problem was he was committed to an ideology, not the law.  Ain't that the fact.

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

PostSubject: Re: HOLDER STEPS DOWN!!   HOLDER STEPS DOWN!! I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2014 6:16 pm

Likely to join both Obama's & both Clintons as either disbarred or surrender his license to practice law. Speaking of the BAR or British Accredited Registry,  its no wonder the rumors still fly the Declaration of Independence is null and void in International Court..... scratch

They'll have another crook installed in no time.

edit: credit to the news, I'd forgotten the Swiss refugee / greatest tax cheat in history, Mark Rich was pardoned by Clinton but Holder orchestrated and prepared it for signature. Scumbags
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: HOLDER STEPS DOWN!!   HOLDER STEPS DOWN!! I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2014 8:06 pm

Pay no attention to the article (typical leftest pap) just zero in on the comments. Whoa-boy - - - planetx planetx planetx

http://news.yahoo.com/eric-holder-to-resign--set-up-confirmation-battle-151530949.html

Yahoo News wrote:
Eric Holder announces resignation, sets up confirmation battle

YaddaYaddaYadda, YeahYeahYeah

Last line of the article below - priceless and says it all!

“I don’t think I’ve been always treated with respect,” he said. “You may not like me, but I am the attorney general.”

Comments - Comments - read 'em! Some pissed-off Americans sound off.
Back to top Go down
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

PostSubject: Re: HOLDER STEPS DOWN!!   HOLDER STEPS DOWN!! I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2014 8:22 pm

researcher wrote:
Pay no attention to the article (typical leftest pap) just zero in on the comments. Whoa-boy - - - planetx planetx planetx

http://news.yahoo.com/eric-holder-to-resign--set-up-confirmation-battle-151530949.html

Yahoo News wrote:
Eric Holder announces resignation, sets up confirmation battle

YaddaYaddaYadda, YeahYeahYeah

Last line of the article below - priceless and says it all!

“I don’t think I’ve been always treated with respect,” he said. “You may not like me, but I am the attorney general.”

Comments - Comments - read 'em! Some pissed-off Americans sound off.

The U.S. doesn't have a monopoly on "pissed-off"...

HOLDER STEPS DOWN!! Svp-1
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HOLDER STEPS DOWN!!   HOLDER STEPS DOWN!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

HOLDER STEPS DOWN!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Watcher Forum :: Welcome! :: General Discussion-
Jump to: