Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mark Flynn on The Sharpening

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Jrcole

Mark Flynn on The Sharpening Empty
PostSubject: Mark Flynn on The Sharpening   Mark Flynn on The Sharpening I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2014 10:07 pm

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mark Flynn on The Sharpening   Mark Flynn on The Sharpening I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2014 8:34 pm

Thank you! I didn't know about this interview. My book arrived the other day and I can hardly wait to set aside some time to delve into it. Smile
Back to top Go down
Jrcole

PostSubject: Re: Mark Flynn on The Sharpening   Mark Flynn on The Sharpening I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2014 10:09 pm

Here is Part 2

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mark Flynn on The Sharpening   Mark Flynn on The Sharpening I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2014 10:55 am

Thanks for the post Jrcole. Is anyone else having trouble getting Marks book? I placed my order 3 days after it opened on the 19th of September, but it was already sold out. They told me it is on back order, but I don't know if I still will get all those free books like David's which I already gave my copy to a friend. Can't ask for it back, should had waited till I got the other copy in my hand first. I'm asking to see what they may have told someone else. listen-up
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Mark Flynn on The Sharpening   Mark Flynn on The Sharpening I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2014 11:35 am

Rose posted this on the other book thread, and it sounds like they'll be sending the accompanying books, sources as well:
I called Survivor Mall this morning to check the status of my order.  I had checked the two day option for delivery and it's been more than two weeks.  I was told that the amount of orders far exceeded what they expected and they sold out in one hour of the opening of sales.

They are reprinting many of the books that were offered in addition to Mark's book.  They should be going out Friday (tomorrow Oct.3) so we should see them next week.

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mark Flynn on The Sharpening   Mark Flynn on The Sharpening I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2014 4:24 pm

Dove wrote:
Rose posted this on the other book thread, and it sounds like they'll be sending the accompanying books, sources as well:
I called Survivor Mall this morning to check the status of my order.  I had checked the two day option for delivery and it's been more than two weeks.  I was told that the amount of orders far exceeded what they expected and they sold out in one hour of the opening of sales.

They are reprinting many of the books that were offered in addition to Mark's book.  They should be going out Friday (tomorrow Oct.3) so we should see them next week.
Thanks Dove, I missed it in the other thread. That's alot more info: then I had.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mark Flynn on The Sharpening   Mark Flynn on The Sharpening I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2014 6:44 pm

Most of the free books are on free e-pub pdf collection (CD) they are not in book form, you will get David's in a book......Enjoy...have mine and it's worth the wait....
Back to top Go down
Jrcole

PostSubject: Re: Mark Flynn on The Sharpening   Mark Flynn on The Sharpening I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2014 10:49 pm

Part 3

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mark Flynn on The Sharpening   Mark Flynn on The Sharpening I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2014 10:24 am

At 1hr 16mins 30sec Mark uses the word for the one dollar bill.
Mark Flynn on The Sharpening Whitestone777-1
Then right after that talks about the RedCross.
Mark Flynn on The Sharpening 666Moon1-1

The Sun is in the Bull.
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Mark Flynn on The Sharpening   Mark Flynn on The Sharpening I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2014 10:09 am

97 years ago today:
LBalfour Declaration, Mark Flynn on The Sharpening 6198-003-F6206A34(Nov. 2, 1917), statement of British support for “the establishment in Palestine of a national home for the Jewish people.” It was made in a letter from Arthur James Balfour, the British foreign secretary, to Lionel Walter Rothschild, 2nd Baron Rothschild (of Tring), a leader of British Jewry.

Do I remember correctly that Mark said the number '24' was very important?

I found one today.  24 Weeks between Nov. 29, 1947 and May 14, 1948. (168 days)

Nov, 29, 1947 , Britain submitted the Palestine problem first to Anglo-U.S. discussion for solution and later to the United Nations, which on Nov. 29, 1947, proposed partition of the country into separate Arab and Jewish states and the internationalization of Jerusalem.

May 14, of course, the creation of the State of Israel.

http://www.britannica.com/EBchecked/topic/657475/Zionism
~~~
And when is Mark getting together with Josh again?  hint, hint.  We're ready.

(And it's snowing in Ma.)

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
Proskuneo

Proskuneo

PostSubject: Re: Mark Flynn on The Sharpening   Mark Flynn on The Sharpening I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2014 11:15 am

Can't get over how much he and David look alike. WOW!

FYI Mark Flynn is on twitter. Pretty cool to get a follow back from him.

Like a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven
James 4:8 Draw near to God and He will draw near to you....
Psalm 40:8, Colossians 1:9, Isaiah 26:4, Acts 15:11
Back to top Go down
murray leslie

murray leslie

PostSubject: Re: Mark Flynn on The Sharpening   Mark Flynn on The Sharpening I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2014 3:50 am

i like how he connects how we gave up fellowship w/ God 4 slavery to the money tree of good and evil...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mark Flynn on The Sharpening   Mark Flynn on The Sharpening I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mark Flynn on The Sharpening
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Watcher Forum :: Welcome! :: General Discussion-
Jump to: