Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

02 October Hagmann: Greg Evensen & Steve Quayle with an urgent update -Globalist clock stops (mp3 inside)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
researcher
Admin
researcher

02 October Hagmann: Greg Evensen & Steve Quayle with an urgent update -Globalist clock stops (mp3 inside) Empty
PostSubject: 02 October Hagmann: Greg Evensen & Steve Quayle with an urgent update -Globalist clock stops (mp3 inside)   02 October Hagmann: Greg Evensen & Steve Quayle with an urgent update -Globalist clock stops (mp3 inside) I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2014 10:46 pm

Guerrilla economist "V" was slated to be on Hagmann tonight but I guess that got changed. This one came as a complete surprise, otherwise I would have posted a "heads-up" alert for the show earlier today. I haven't listened so I'll be getting it at the same time that y'all do. Pig in a poke.

Any-who . . . link goes to the download.

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/cfp-radio/2014/10/03/greg-evensen-steve-quayle-with-an-urgent-update-globalist-clock-stops.mp3

Show Notes wrote:
Greg Evensen & Steve Quayle with an urgent update -Globalist clock stops

Based on developments pertaining to Ebola and the reaction of the effects of the concern and potential for pandemic, the globalists' clock has stopped ticking - many are heading to their own hideouts to weather the upcoming storm. Join Steve Quayle and Greg Evensen tonight as new information has come to light on the real events surround Ebola and the globalist agenda.
Will there be a mass pandemic? Is this a manuafactured crisis? Who benefits?
Listen tonight as Greg Evensen shares new information from his sources, and Steve Quayle from his sources - and find out the level of risk for all of us.
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

02 October Hagmann: Greg Evensen & Steve Quayle with an urgent update -Globalist clock stops (mp3 inside) Empty
PostSubject: Re: 02 October Hagmann: Greg Evensen & Steve Quayle with an urgent update -Globalist clock stops (mp3 inside)   02 October Hagmann: Greg Evensen & Steve Quayle with an urgent update -Globalist clock stops (mp3 inside) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2014 12:33 am

Greg Evensen & Steve Quayle were on for the first hour only. That hour was a "grind your teeth into powder" hour and a must listen. I'm listening to the rest of the show now and the Hagmann's are really pounding on the Dallas Ebola subject starting off with those workers photographed washing Ebola puke off of the sidewalk with a pressure washer. Greg & Steve also talked about the Ebola puke wash-down during hour one. Soooo nice that all that hot virus all went chugging down the drain to flow who knows where or how far. Hagmann's are now on Turkey and ISIS at the border. Gonna send this and devote my full attention to the show.

Download to hear hour one if for nothing else. Mucho info in that hour. The gates are open and the clock has stopped. Listen for explanation.

Guerrilla economist "V" was rescheduled for the Monday 06 October show.

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
Jrcole

PostSubject: Re: 02 October Hagmann: Greg Evensen & Steve Quayle with an urgent update -Globalist clock stops (mp3 inside)   02 October Hagmann: Greg Evensen & Steve Quayle with an urgent update -Globalist clock stops (mp3 inside) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2014 9:17 am

Yikes, 165 megs. The show is usually only around 45.  Really crowding my little mp3 player.

goooogle
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: 02 October Hagmann: Greg Evensen & Steve Quayle with an urgent update -Globalist clock stops (mp3 inside)   02 October Hagmann: Greg Evensen & Steve Quayle with an urgent update -Globalist clock stops (mp3 inside) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2014 10:34 am

Yeah, I know. Blogtalk shows used to be recorded at 32kb/sec but a few weeks ago they changed it to 128Kb/sec for lord only knows why. You don't need that kind of sampling rate for speech. It's way way overkill. You can reduce the bit rate using a converting program. Many of 'em are free. I drop the bit rate using VideoGet (not free but very easy to use).

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 02 October Hagmann: Greg Evensen & Steve Quayle with an urgent update -Globalist clock stops (mp3 inside)   02 October Hagmann: Greg Evensen & Steve Quayle with an urgent update -Globalist clock stops (mp3 inside) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

02 October Hagmann: Greg Evensen & Steve Quayle with an urgent update -Globalist clock stops (mp3 inside)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Watcher Forum :: Welcome! :: General Discussion-
Jump to: