Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

OCT. 4 == Eid-al-Adha (Feast of the Sacrifices) Muslim Holiday

Go down 
AuthorMessage

OCT. 4 == Eid-al-Adha (Feast of the Sacrifices) Muslim Holiday Empty
PostSubject: OCT. 4 == Eid-al-Adha (Feast of the Sacrifices) Muslim Holiday   OCT. 4 == Eid-al-Adha (Feast of the Sacrifices) Muslim Holiday I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2014 9:24 am

http://www.stevequayle.com/index.php?s=33&d=1132

Heads-up, a warning :October 4 is the Muslim holiday Eid-al-Adha (Feast of the Sacrifices). Please consider the meaning of this holiday!
Steve, Hawk,

Evenings are my main times for prayer/intercession, and mainly just listening to the Lord.

Tonight, as I went to bed and was still just half-way through listening to Rick Wiles and Nathan Leal on today's TruNews show, I suddenly became very concerned: I sensed imminent danger to America.

Asking God what this was about, I clearly saw ISIS. I saw the men as in a row side by side, in their black clothing and black head cloth with white writing. Did not see their swords as clearly as I did their formation and clothing, but it appeared they had swords in their hands, ready but not yet upward pointed as in battle.

Going by that vision, I believe they are ready to attack, probably with weapons (swords?) -imminently. Note - this is different than the Ebola that is already going around. It is a second wave coming against America, it is an additional and second attack.

October 4 is the Muslim holiday Eid-al-Adha (Feast of the Sacrifices). Please consider the meaning of this holiday!
http://www.holidays.net/calendars/religions/dates2014-islam.htm

This morning I felt that we were entering a time of danger.
This has by now escalated to extreme danger - and I believe it is imminent.

Please consider this warning. May God's people be vigilant, and may God's mercy be once more upon us.

B.
Oct 3, 2014
Back to top Go down
Jrcole

OCT. 4 == Eid-al-Adha (Feast of the Sacrifices) Muslim Holiday Empty
PostSubject: Re: OCT. 4 == Eid-al-Adha (Feast of the Sacrifices) Muslim Holiday   OCT. 4 == Eid-al-Adha (Feast of the Sacrifices) Muslim Holiday I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2014 7:01 pm

OCT. 4 == Eid-al-Adha (Feast of the Sacrifices) Muslim Holiday 10694410_358536124314366_2376613793619070562_o
Back to top Go down

OCT. 4 == Eid-al-Adha (Feast of the Sacrifices) Muslim Holiday
Page 1 of 1