Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Chuck Missler Will Be on Tonight's Weekend Vigilante Show With Sheila Zilinsky - TOPIC: The Rapture [updated]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
researcher
Admin
researcher

Chuck Missler Will Be on Tonight's Weekend Vigilante Show With Sheila Zilinsky - TOPIC: The Rapture [updated] Empty
PostSubject: Chuck Missler Will Be on Tonight's Weekend Vigilante Show With Sheila Zilinsky - TOPIC: The Rapture [updated]   Chuck Missler Will Be on Tonight's Weekend Vigilante Show With Sheila Zilinsky - TOPIC: The Rapture [updated] I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2014 1:57 pm

Chuck Missler will be on the 04 October 2014 Weekend Vigilante show with Sheila Zilinsky. You won't want to miss this one.

Quote :
Host: Sheila Zilinski
Guest: Chuck Missler
Topic: The rapture. Buckle up for this program, folks!

OK, this is just an early heads-up. I'll of course do my weekly show update posting as I do after every show, however Chuck Missler is a very popular teacher so a special announcement is in order.

The show will start at 5:00pm PST - 8:00pm EST - 0:00am GMT

The link hasn't been put up yeat. Here's the link to the Hagmann main BlogTalkRadio page. When they get the link ready it will show up there at the top.

EDIT: Link below goes to the show.

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/cfp-radio/2014/10/05/chuck-missler-on-the-weekend-report-with-sheila-zilinsky.mp3

Last edited by researcher on Sun Oct 05, 2014 7:10 am; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : updated)
Back to top Go down

Chuck Missler Will Be on Tonight's Weekend Vigilante Show With Sheila Zilinsky - TOPIC: The Rapture [updated]
Page 1 of 1