Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Bought another BOB (hunter backpack)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Bought another BOB (hunter backpack) Empty
PostSubject: Bought another BOB (hunter backpack)   Bought another BOB (hunter backpack) I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2014 2:49 pm

http://www.cabelas.com/product/Hunting/Hunting-Bags-Packs|/pc/104791680/c/104392080/Cabelas-Outfitter-Bow-and-Rifle-Hunting-Pack/1608902.uts?destination=%2Fcatalog%2Fbrowse%2F_%2FN-1105017%3FWTz_l%3DSBC%253BMMcat104791680

NEW! Cabela's Outfitter Bow and Rifle Hunting Pack

Regular Price:  $174.99

Qty:
 Item: IK-460879

Step 1:
          Select COLORREALTREE XTRA - $174.99 - In StockOUTFITTER CAMO - $174.99 - In StockZONZ WESTERN - $174.99 - In StockZONZ WOODLANDS - $174.99 - In Stock

NEW! Cabela's Outfitter Bow and Rifle Hunting Pack

Regular Price:  $174.99
Qty:
[size] Item: IK-460879
Zonz Woodlands[/size]

Just bought this one for my youngest boy.
5.00 flat rate shipping to boot.

Been adding 3 catagories a month .. food is #1 + health, outdoors equipment, other.. including tools and hunting items.
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Bought another BOB (hunter backpack)   Bought another BOB (hunter backpack) I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2014 4:28 pm

That looks pretty doggone nice. I absolutely love Cabela's too and wish we had one here. I have a large military surplus ALICE pack w/metal frame that I won a few years back at an Ebay auction. If I remember right I think I got it for around thirty bucks + about fifteen shipping. Said used but it looks brand new.

Y'all, Ebay is a great place to shop for supplies. I got it at the link below. One of the best places on the net for stuff. I've place more than one order with them.

http://stores.ebay.com/alleghenysurplusoutlet/

Folks are even selling 'em on Amazon too. It's older tech but mine is marvelous and MADE IN AMERICA and that counts for a lot with me.

Bought another BOB (hunter backpack) ALICE-Pack-Frame
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bought another BOB (hunter backpack)   Bought another BOB (hunter backpack) I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2014 9:24 pm

Waterproof shell with water resistant zippers, not mentioned in add but others of similar material.

This is just like my older one... forgot to measure today to see if this new one is taller than the old one.
Have an item that would be nice to fit into it if it is 1" taller.

Anyways, buy waterproof items for storing packing clothing and important items!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bought another BOB (hunter backpack)   Bought another BOB (hunter backpack) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bought another BOB (hunter backpack)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Watcher Forum :: Welcome! :: General Discussion-
Jump to: