Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Pastor Hagee challenges the world with the Word

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Pastor Hagee challenges the world with the Word Empty
PostSubject: Pastor Hagee challenges the world with the Word   Pastor Hagee challenges the world with the Word I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2014 5:56 am

People complain that the end times message and the truth of the world is not presented to the mainstream church.  Well, Pastor Hagee sure did this week.
And it's satisfying to hear.

You know there is no fancy 'new walk' to get through the end times. Success depends on going back to basics and doing it in earnest, as if we (finally) realized everything depends on it.

I had to sign on to watch it.  If the link won't work, go to www.getv.org and
sign in.

https://www.getv.org/Videos/Watch/f6813609-89e1-4a2f-b5c9-a9dadb33c1f6?title=Can_America_Survive_Until_2017_

OR,  he broadcasts on Daystar every evening at 7:30 pm eastern, and Mon. through Thurs. is usually a partial rebroadcast of the hour long weekly Sunday message. This is how I heard it last night.

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down

Pastor Hagee challenges the world with the Word
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Watcher Forum :: Welcome! :: General Discussion-
Jump to: