Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Where Will ISIL Go Next?

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Where Will ISIL Go Next? Empty
PostSubject: Where Will ISIL Go Next?   Where Will ISIL Go Next? I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2014 9:52 am

Where Will ISIL Go Next?

Posted by lamarzulli on October 8, 2014

Where Will ISIL Go Next? Isis-map

Commentary & Analysis

By

L. A. Marzulli

As most of you know I’m a big fan of maps.  They let us get a good overview of what is really going on in the world.  Take a good look at it because ISIL—I refuse to call this group by anything but their original name; The Islamic State of Iraq, Syria and the Levant—is on the move again and just took over the Syrian city of Kobane. 

However, as I write this post in the wee hours, at 5:15am, a news flash informed me that ISIL has been pushed back from parts of the city.  So goes the fog of war.

Where Will ISIL Go Next? Isil-map

Here’s another map, that ISIL created.  It shows what their goal is, which is to establish an Islamic Caliphate that corresponds with the land Muslims once controlled and adding a few new areas too.

Please take notice that the entire Middle East, North Africa and parts of Europe are outlined here!

The first map shows us where ISIL is now, but the question that we should be asking ourselves is this, where will they go next?  They are ambitious and if Baghdad falls—they are within one mile of the capital—then this victory for these radicals will be a game changer in the region.

Notice that Jordan lies directly in the way of ISIL going after the prize city of Al Quds, or what the rest or us call Jerusalem.  They want to control it and perhaps make it the capital of the new Islamic Caliphate.  The Moslem Brotherhoods Imam Hagzi, declared that Jerusalem would be the capital of the New Arab States. 

http://www.raymondibrahim.com/from-the-arab-world/muslim-brotherhood-calls-for-a-united-arab-states-with-jerusalem-as-its-capital/ 

Is Jerusalem the would-be capital of ISIL?

As I posted in a previous entry, the King of Jordan, Abdullah II, is no dummy and I’m certain can see the hand writing on the wall.  He must act or his country will go the way of Iraq and fall to ISIL.  (This was posted on 8-22-2014 )

I’m sure Israeli Prime Minister, Benjamin Netanyahu has several plans ready to go to deal with the threat of ISIL if they come knocking on his door.

Israel has the might, the firepower, the aircraft and the trained boots-on-the-ground, to go after ISIL.  The question is this, will they act, or will they sit in the wings and do nothing?

One scenario would be a combined effort between the Israeli’s and the King of Jordan.  ISIL has threatened that they will behead King Abdullah, and these terrorists will carry out their threat, if given a chance.

The King could ally with Israel, relying on the Israeli air force and tanks to crush ISIL.  It’s a win-win situation for both countries and would ensure a modicum of stability in that already unstable region.

We also may be looking at the nascent beginnings of the Psalm 83 war.  Hezbollah is entrenched in Lebanon and HAMAS in Gaza, thus, Israel has two armed forces which pose an existential threat to her existence, as both groups have sworn they will never recognize Israel.

Then there’s the power vacuum and lack of leadership in Iraq.  If the Israeli’s ally with the King, will the King then offer to set up a constitutional monarchy, like he did when the Iraqi’s were drawing up their constitution after the ousting of Saddam?

In closing todays post.  ISISL, is not going away and they are like a modern-day Blitzkrieg—a lightning war—they are gobbling up swaths of territory in Iraq and now Syria.  Lot’s to keep an eye on as the grim question looms, where will ISIL go next?

http://lamarzulli.wordpress.com/
Back to top Go down

Where Will ISIL Go Next?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Watcher Forum :: Welcome! :: General Discussion-
Jump to: