Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

When satan rules the world-P.Stone from 2011

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

When satan rules the world-P.Stone from 2011 Empty
PostSubject: When satan rules the world-P.Stone from 2011   When satan rules the world-P.Stone from 2011 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2014 11:47 am

It could have been preached earlier than 2011.  The 'order' of the Word is consistent, reliable.  It's interesting to look at what was said then compared
to today.  It's sounds true to course to me.

Here's a series by Perry at 100mph, so put on your running ears.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fn1LEg8e3dQ

Part 1 of 7

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

When satan rules the world-P.Stone from 2011 Empty
PostSubject: Re: When satan rules the world-P.Stone from 2011   When satan rules the world-P.Stone from 2011 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2014 1:21 pm

Vid 7, he says he has suspected what I've considered for a long time now.  That the Rapture would knock out power along the lines of an emp.  In my experience the Anointing is indeed 'electrifying'.
It's a different kind of energy than what we're used to, as one might assume on thinking about it.
I'm not the only one who turned off street lamps when passing by, stopped clocks, etc.  Others have testified to the same right here on this forum in the past.  And I don't mean to say it was me, but the Presence within.

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down

When satan rules the world-P.Stone from 2011
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Watcher Forum :: Welcome! :: General Discussion-
Jump to: