Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

10 ISIS Fighters Arrested Crossing Southern Border

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

10 ISIS Fighters Arrested Crossing Southern Border Empty
PostSubject: 10 ISIS Fighters Arrested Crossing Southern Border   10 ISIS Fighters Arrested Crossing Southern Border I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2014 10:26 pm

10 ISIS Fighters Arrested Crossing Southern Border ISIS-border

US Representative Duncan Hunter (R-CA) reported that Border Patrol agents told him that ten ISIS fighters were caught trying to cross the southern border on Tuesday’s “On the Record” on the Fox News Channel.  (Video) Read Full Article

Read more at http://www.trunews.com/#JDK7dxflu40E18sA.99
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: 10 ISIS Fighters Arrested Crossing Southern Border   10 ISIS Fighters Arrested Crossing Southern Border I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2014 11:01 pm

As hard as it might be to believe, US Representative Duncan Hunter is one of the good guys and is on our side and has been since at least the mid 1980's. Yes, there are a few of them 'good guys' out there, but not very many. He has my respect and he has always had my vote. I don't mean to derail this thread but I though y'all should know.

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

PostSubject: Re: 10 ISIS Fighters Arrested Crossing Southern Border   10 ISIS Fighters Arrested Crossing Southern Border I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2014 8:35 am

researcher wrote:
As hard as it might be to believe, US Representative Duncan Hunter is one of the good guys and is on our side and has been since at least the mid 1980's. Yes, there are a few of them 'good guys' out there, but not very many. He has my respect and he has always had my vote. I don't mean to derail this thread but I though y'all should know.

and the antithesis being Harry Reid.....I thought it and said it THEN and I hold the opinion NOW that his public proclamation that "the border is secure" was this regime giving the go ahead to enter. If we assume that isis terrorists are no better at sneaking across the border than Guatamalan school children then for every 10 they've caught there are 30+ they didn't catch.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 10 ISIS Fighters Arrested Crossing Southern Border   10 ISIS Fighters Arrested Crossing Southern Border I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Watcher Forum :: Welcome! :: General Discussion-
Jump to: