Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The title's open to suggestion~

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

The title's open to suggestion~ Empty
PostSubject: The title's open to suggestion~   The title's open to suggestion~ I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2014 10:28 am

One more reason to be so Thankful God provided us A Better Way.

Do you think He saw this day when He looked through history?

Nooooooooo.  There really is a s**t pill!  

Oral capsules of frozen fecal material appeared to improve symptoms in patients with recurrent Clostridium difficile infection in a small, preliminary study published in JAMA.

Twenty patients with recurrent or refractory C. difficile infections received capsules containing frozen stool from healthy donors on 2 consecutive days. The donations had been screened for pathogens. None of the recipients experienced serious adverse events, but about a third had abdominal cramping and bloating. Ninety percent of patients saw their diarrhea resolve within 8 weeks. Fourteen of the twenty patients had symptom resolution after the first round of treatment, while another four had resolution with another treatment 7 days later.

The authors note: "If reproduced in future studies with active controls, these results may help make [fecal microbiota transplantation] accessible to a wider population of patients, in addition to potentially making the procedure safer."

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The title's open to suggestion~   The title's open to suggestion~ I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2014 10:56 am

Or - you could just add fermented foods to your diet. Wink
Back to top Go down
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

PostSubject: Re: The title's open to suggestion~   The title's open to suggestion~ I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2014 10:58 am

Went looking for natural ways to fight viruses and you found $h@€.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The title's open to suggestion~   The title's open to suggestion~ I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2014 10:53 pm

I'd rather have Cinnamon, Garlic, Colloidal Silver, Tumeric, .... .... than poo.
Might consider a cow chip to start a fire.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The title's open to suggestion~   The title's open to suggestion~ I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The title's open to suggestion~
Page 1 of 1