Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Some Good News ~ FINALLY: Mexican Drug Cartel's Kidnap Gang's Leader Gets 12 Life Terms (and in MY city too)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
researcher
Admin
researcher

Some Good News ~ FINALLY: Mexican Drug Cartel's Kidnap Gang's Leader Gets 12 Life Terms (and in MY city too) Empty
PostSubject: Some Good News ~ FINALLY: Mexican Drug Cartel's Kidnap Gang's Leader Gets 12 Life Terms (and in MY city too)   Some Good News ~ FINALLY: Mexican Drug Cartel's Kidnap Gang's Leader Gets 12 Life Terms (and in MY city too) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2014 7:45 pm

Happened right here in San Diego peeps.

I say that the jury and the court failed on this one count though. They should have just taken this piece of cockroach sh** out back of the court house immediately and shot his miserable @$$ dead right there in the parking lot. But then, I have a real soft heart. If I were offered the chance by San Diego's finest to "do the deed" without any blow-back to myself I'd do it and lose no sleep over sending this roach on a one way journey to the nearest roach motel where "the roaches check in but they never check out". Read the comments below the article too. Seems I'm in good company with my opinion.

http://news.yahoo.com/kidnap-gangs-co-leader-gets-9-life-terms-162306420.html

Yahoo News wrote:

Some Good News ~ FINALLY: Mexican Drug Cartel's Kidnap Gang's Leader Gets 12 Life Terms (and in MY city too) 5727815891a49828620f6a7067002169

View photo

FILE - In this Aug. 13, 2009, file photo, Juan Francisco Estrada-Gonzalez is brought into the courtroom by San Diego Sheriff's deputies during his arraignment hearing on murder charges in San Diego Superior Court in San Diego. Estrada-Gonzalez and 16 other alleged members of a group of Mexican drug traffickers were indicted in the murders of nine people in the San Diego area. Estrada-Gonzalez was sentenced in San Diego County to nine life terms of life in prison without the possibility of parole Tuesday, Oct. 14, 2014, ending the longest criminal trial in county history, lasting 15 months including jury selection. (AP Photo/Denis Poroy, File)
SAN DIEGO (AP) — The leader of a Mexican drug gang that killed and kidnapped people in Southern California has been sentenced to a dozen life sentences without chance of parole.

U-T San Diego (http://bit.ly/1vwgjq2) says Jorge Rojas Lopez also got an additional 162 years to life Wednesday in San Diego.
Lopez was convicted of four murders and pleaded guilty to five more.
Authorities say Lopez was the head of Los Palillos — Spanish for "The Toothpicks."
The defense argued that many of the people who were killed or held captive for ransom belonged to a Mexican drug cartel.
Rojas was one of 18 people indicted in connection with the gang.
Co-leader Juan Francisco Estrada Gonzalez was sentenced Tuesday to nine life terms.
THIS IS A BREAKING NEWS UPDATE. Check back soon for further information. AP's earlier story is below.
The co-leader of a violent Mexican drug gang convicted of several murders was sentenced in San Diego County to nine life terms of life in prison without the possibility of parole.
Tuesday's sentencing of Juan Francisco Estrada Gonzalez ends the longest criminal trial in county history, lasting 15 months including jury selection, U-T San Diego reported (http://bit.ly/1w5otCz).
In January, a jury found him responsible for six murders and four kidnappings, plus an attempted kidnapping, and allegations that made him eligible for the death penalty.
The bodies of some murder victims were left in cars, dumped on roadsides or dissolved in vats of acid and buried in the Tijuana River Valley, the newspaper said.
The jury deadlocked over whether to recommend life or death, ruling out a death sentence without another trial.
Estrada thanked his defense team for their work.
"Due to their tremendous effort, they succeeded in saving my life," he said in a letter read Tuesday by one of his lawyers, Keith Rutman.
Estrada apologized to the judge for any "unacceptable behavior" he might have demonstrated in the courtroom. He offered his condolences to the victims' families.
Estrada was one of the top two figures in Los Palillos, or the Toothpicks, a breakaway cell from the Arellano Felix cartel that established a foothold in the U.S., prosecutors said.
Estrada was one of 18 people indicted in connection with the gang, which prosecutors said kidnapped and held people in stash houses in San Diego County while demanding money from their families.
The kidnappings and killings happened between 2004 and 2007.
Estrada and Jorge Rojas Lopez, the head Los Palillos, were already serving life in prison without parole on previous kidnapping convictions when they were tried in the latest case.
Rojas was expected to be sentenced Wednesday.
___
Information from: U-T San Diego, http://www.utsandiego.com
Back to top Go down
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

Some Good News ~ FINALLY: Mexican Drug Cartel's Kidnap Gang's Leader Gets 12 Life Terms (and in MY city too) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some Good News ~ FINALLY: Mexican Drug Cartel's Kidnap Gang's Leader Gets 12 Life Terms (and in MY city too)   Some Good News ~ FINALLY: Mexican Drug Cartel's Kidnap Gang's Leader Gets 12 Life Terms (and in MY city too) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2014 8:32 pm

Put him on stage at the donkey show in tj. Wipe that smile right off.
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Some Good News ~ FINALLY: Mexican Drug Cartel's Kidnap Gang's Leader Gets 12 Life Terms (and in MY city too)   Some Good News ~ FINALLY: Mexican Drug Cartel's Kidnap Gang's Leader Gets 12 Life Terms (and in MY city too) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2014 9:12 pm

Hehehehe Rofl Rofl Rofl Tijuana donkey show! I should ban you for that ~ ~ ~ but I won't. Truth be told, I don't think they do those "shows" anymore.

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Some Good News ~ FINALLY: Mexican Drug Cartel's Kidnap Gang's Leader Gets 12 Life Terms (and in MY city too)   Some Good News ~ FINALLY: Mexican Drug Cartel's Kidnap Gang's Leader Gets 12 Life Terms (and in MY city too) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Some Good News ~ FINALLY: Mexican Drug Cartel's Kidnap Gang's Leader Gets 12 Life Terms (and in MY city too)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Watcher Forum :: Welcome! :: General Discussion-
Jump to: