Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

hagmann and hagmann with Paul McGuire

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Yaddy

Yaddy

hagmann and hagmann with Paul McGuire Empty
PostSubject: hagmann and hagmann with Paul McGuire   hagmann and hagmann with Paul McGuire I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2013 2:24 am

this is a very good listen! he is good!

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/cfp-radio/2013/04/05/the-hagmann-hagmann-report

Last edited by Yaddy on Fri Apr 05, 2013 2:48 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Yaddy

Yaddy

PostSubject: Re: hagmann and hagmann with Paul McGuire   hagmann and hagmann with Paul McGuire I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2013 2:24 am

gee whiz...I did it? cheers
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: hagmann and hagmann with Paul McGuire   hagmann and hagmann with Paul McGuire I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2013 11:13 am

Yaddy wrote:
gee whiz...I did it? cheers

I knew you could do it. I never lost faith in you. flower

Here's the direct audio for this show: http://www.blogtalkradio.com/cfp-radio/2013/04/05/the-hagmann-hagmann-report.mp3

Quote :
Join us tonight for a very special edition of The Hagmann & Hagmann Report as we welcome Paul McGuire, radio talk show host, author, feature film producer and television commentator. A frequent guest on CNN and the Fox News Network, Mr. McGuire is host of the syndicated McGuire Report and hosted the nationally syndicated “Paul McGuire Show” for 10 years. Mr. McGuire received the distinguished Excellence In Media Award from the Pacific Justice Institute.

Author of several books and multimedia presentations, Mr. McGuire will explain the global agenda we are witnessing unfold today. He will provide us with the “larger picture” that details the luciferian agenda of the global power brokers behind today’s headlines, from the planned economic collapse to the ushering in of a one world, single seat of power.

“There is an all out, multi-dimensional struggle in the invisible realm between angels and demons, and God and the devil, over the ownership of Planet Earth. That ownership is centered around Israel and the Abrahamic Covenant. In Revelation, we are warned of two beasts, the Antichrist and the False Prophet, who will attempt to build a Luciferian new world order on earth.” –Paul McGuire

Visit Paul McGuire’s website - http://www.paulmcguire.org/
Back to top Go down
Kitiara

Kitiara

PostSubject: Re: hagmann and hagmann with Paul McGuire   hagmann and hagmann with Paul McGuire I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2013 3:42 pm

Looks like a great show, Yaddy. Thank you for sharing! And researcher, thank you for the assist!

GREEN
Back to top Go down
Warrior Shepard

Warrior Shepard

PostSubject: Re: hagmann and hagmann with Paul McGuire   hagmann and hagmann with Paul McGuire I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2013 4:16 pm

Excellent broadcast yesterday. You will not be disappointed. A Holy Spirit filled man sharing priceless understanding

"Woe to you who make your neighbors drink, Who mix in your venom even to make them drunk so as to look on their nakedness! You will be filled with disgrace rather than honor. Now you yourself drink and expose your own nakedness." Habakkuk 2:15
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: hagmann and hagmann with Paul McGuire   hagmann and hagmann with Paul McGuire I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2013 7:27 pm

I'm listening to this now. DO NOT miss this one peeps. UP UP This guy [Mr. McGuire] hits almost all the targets we talk about here in the first 30 minutes. Nice clean crystal clear sound too. My aged ears appreciate that a lot.
Back to top Go down
Internet Pilgrim

Internet Pilgrim

PostSubject: Re: hagmann and hagmann with Paul McGuire   hagmann and hagmann with Paul McGuire I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 7:15 pm

Thanks so much for posting this - I never would've known about it otherwise. I believe it's one of the best programs I've ever heard. The information is so current, the loose threads of what's happening all are tied together well and the message about repentance is key! I've listened to it several times there's so much there to try and digest. Great find!

Where did all the little emot guys go? They aren't on the side of the page to pick from any longer.
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: hagmann and hagmann with Paul McGuire   hagmann and hagmann with Paul McGuire I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 8:42 pm

Quote :
Where did all the little emot guys go?

They are still there, you are just in the quick reply mode. Hit the preview button to get into the full editor and the emots will be there too.

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
Internet Pilgrim

Internet Pilgrim

PostSubject: Re: hagmann and hagmann with Paul McGuire   hagmann and hagmann with Paul McGuire I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 8:57 pm

researcher wrote:
Quote :
Where did all the little emot guys go?

They are still there, you are just in the quick reply mode. Hit the preview button to get into the full editor and the emots will be there too.

Ah, thank you. I see them now- hagmann and hagmann with Paul McGuire 372938231
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: hagmann and hagmann with Paul McGuire   hagmann and hagmann with Paul McGuire I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

hagmann and hagmann with Paul McGuire
Page 1 of 1