Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Rise in Overt Demonic Activity Russ Dizdar Weighs in on the Paranormal Paradigm Shift

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Rise in Overt Demonic Activity Russ Dizdar Weighs in on the Paranormal Paradigm Shift Empty
PostSubject: Rise in Overt Demonic Activity Russ Dizdar Weighs in on the Paranormal Paradigm Shift   Rise in Overt Demonic Activity Russ Dizdar Weighs in on the Paranormal Paradigm Shift I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2014 9:23 am

Russ Dizdar Weighs In On The Paranormal Paradigm Shift

Rise in Overt Demonic Activity Russ Dizdar Weighs in on the Paranormal Paradigm Shift Demon

All sources interviewed for this story, people who knew Lawson as Pazuzu, said that they were terrified of him. His completely fake narrative where he tried to paint himself as a combination of Charles Manson, Anton LeVay, and Alistair Crowley, and descriptions of animal and human sacrifice spooked some, while his teeth (reported to have been filed to sharp points with a Dremel tool) filled others with horror. According to one source Lawson’s house was filthy and adorned with “Hot Topic Satan stuff” like mall-rat incense burners and statues of demons. “There was something about him that just made me feel terrible,” stated one source who said they had purchased drugs from Lawson several years ago. “It was just, like… I don’t know. Just his presence made me feel uneasy.” (Camel City Dispatch) Below is sample from The Supernatural Worldview containing a massive footnote of articles showing an upsurge in demonic activity and commentary by pastor Russ Dizdar...  
Back to top Go down

Rise in Overt Demonic Activity Russ Dizdar Weighs in on the Paranormal Paradigm Shift
Page 1 of 1