Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Real True Life @SS Hole (funny funny funny)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
researcher
Admin
researcher

A Real True Life @SS Hole (funny funny funny) Empty
PostSubject: A Real True Life @SS Hole (funny funny funny)   A Real True Life @SS Hole (funny funny funny) I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2014 8:23 pm

Gives a whole (or hole) new meaning to the term @$$hole, huh?

http://nypost.com/2014/11/04/donkey-rescued-after-being-stuck-in-manhole/

NY Post wrote:

What an ass! Donkey gets stuck in hole
By Chris Perez
November 4, 2014 | 1:02pm
Modal Trigger
A Real True Life @SS Hole (funny funny funny) Switzerland_donkey
Despite being stuck in a manhole overnight, this lucky donkey was rescued relatively unscathed by authorities in Pratteln, Switzerland. Photo: AP
What an ass!
A donkey in Switzerland got stuck in a manhole, and authorities needed over an hour to free the poor creature.
Pratteln resident Urs Meyer was surprised when he first spotted the lodged donkey as he walked his dog nearby.
“My initial reaction was it was a stuffed toy, but then I saw it move its ears and shake its head, and [I] realized it was real,” he told Central European News. “I don’t know how the manhole cover ended up being moved but the donkey had clearly fallen inside and was stuck there.”
Modal Trigger

Previous Next
1/4

A Real True Life @SS Hole (funny funny funny) Donkey_in_hole_lot_of_bother-1
Europics
When firemen arrived, they were amazed to discover how fortunate the four-legged frolicker really was, since his husky body managed to keep him within arm’s reach.
“The donkey was lucky it didn’t end up falling any deeper into the hole,” said fire brigade spokesman Markus Osterhagen. “It was hard enough to get it out as it was. We reckon it probably been there all night, and although it had some small cuts from trying to wriggle free, it was otherwise unhurt.”
When police finally managed to track down the donkey’s owner, the local farmer said it had escaped the day before, according to CEN.
He added that the donkey would probably think twice now about venturing away from the safety of his master’s field.
Back to top Go down
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

A Real True Life @SS Hole (funny funny funny) Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Real True Life @SS Hole (funny funny funny)   A Real True Life @SS Hole (funny funny funny) I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2014 9:04 pm

Basel is full of @SSes, holes and otherwise.
Back to top Go down

A Real True Life @SS Hole (funny funny funny)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Watcher Forum :: Welcome! :: General Discussion-
Jump to: