Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Turning Water to Blood

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Turning Water to Blood  Empty
PostSubject: Turning Water to Blood    Turning Water to Blood  I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 07, 2014 9:21 am

Turning Water to Blood 

Prophecy - Signs 
Thursday, November 06, 2014 
J.L. Robb 

Ever heard of dinoflagellates?

If you have seen algae, you’ve seen dinoflagellates, or at least dinoflagellate communities. These microscopic creatures are unusual, but when they commune they comprise algae that is the world’s largest producer of oxygen. It is also the greatest absorber of carbon dioxide, the dreaded, climate-changing, CO2.

Microscopic dinoflagellates also make up the plankton in the oceans, a favorite dietary delight for the whale shark, the world’s largest fish-shark. The Whale Shark, with characteristics of both fish and sharks, is about the size of a Greyhound bus and can be viewed at the Georgia Aquarium in Atlanta. 

Dinoflagellates are similar in that they also resemble two different entities, sort of a cross between plant and animal. It’s like having a dogwood tree that can bark.

However, dinoflagellates are not always the good guys. There are non-toxic dinoflagellates, and there are toxic dinoflagellates; and many biologists who actually believe in God believe the toxic side was unknowingly discovered about 3,500 years ago in Egypt.

Quote :
Moses and Aaron did just as the LORD had commanded. He raised his staff in the presence of Pharaoh and his officials and struck the water of the Nile, and all the water was changed into blood. ~ Exodus 7:20 NIV

The Bible plainly states that the water turned to blood; and I remember Moses in Cecil B. DeMille’s movie, The Ten Commandments, putting the tip of his walking cane in the Nile River and blood shot from the bottom of the cane. It was awesome, and I still love that movie.

There is no time frame mentioned though, so Moses may have dipped his cane in the water and then left; and over a short period of time, the river turned red like blood. This was the first of ten plagues that brought ancient Egypt to her knees and destroyed most of Egypt’s military.

Here is what science thinks happened though: The water looked like blood but was actually a red tide, first documented in the 16th century. People who live along the Gulf Coast of Florida are quite familiar with red tide and the death that comes with it. It is pretty much a world-wide phenomenon in temperate waters, and in some cases the water looks exactly like blood.

Red tide dinoflagellates come from a large algal bloom. The algae suddenly multiplies and the water reddens quickly. The red bloom is toxic and starves the water of oxygen by absorbing it. The thick, red bloom also blocks sunlight from getting to the life below the bloom. The combination of little sunlight and low oxygen kills any sea/brackish lake life below it. As a result, the dead fish and other creatures and plants float to the surface and are deposited on the shores.
The second plague was a frog infestation. Luckily for frogs, they can breathe on land, unlike fish and jellyfish. It is possible the frogs had nowhere to go since all the water was toxic, so they invaded the land searching for water that was drinkable.

With dead fish on shores comes lice; with lice comes gnats and flies, a few more of the Egyptian plagues. And so it goes.

Last week I wrote about the Two Witnesses of Revelation. They were given power to call out fire, to change the climate and to turn water sources into blood.

Quote :
They have power to shut up the heavens so that it will not rain during the time they are prophesying; and they have power to turn the waters into blood and to strike the earth with every kind of plague as often as they want. ~ Revelation 11:6 NIV

When I read Revelation and ponder all of John’s visions, one must be in wonder over what he described. There are mountains falling in the sea, and there are stars falling to Earth. I imagine that what John saw were meteors or asteroids falling to Earth, which will not be good. Only a single asteroid a couple of miles in diameter could cause grave devastation to Earth. The asteroid that supposedly wiped out the dinosaurs and 80% of life on Earth was estimated at 6 miles in diameter. 

Apparently it did not destroy dinoflagellates as it did dinosaurs.

Stars are large. If one should fall to Earth, it would never arrive; because Earth would cease to exist, pulled apart and pulverized by the star’s massive gravity. If that didn’t happen first, then Earth would be incinerated into non-existence. The book of Revelation does not reference any such happenings. When it comes to actual size and mass, Earth is pretty insignificant, as seen in this 4-minute video. The largest star discovered so far is so large it is nearly unfathomable. You could hop on a plane, travel 500 miles per hour and would take you 1,100 years to travel around one time. And this is just what we have discovered so far.

In late 2013, I saw a photo of Bondi Beach in Australia. The gorgeous beach with white sand and blue water still had white sand, but the water was not blue. It looked like a scene right out of the movies. It would be easy to understand that people would think it had turned to blood, especially with the stench of the dead.

Maybe the Two Witnesses will turn water to actual blood, or maybe they will bring about a red tide. Either way it will be deadly and non-consumable. As a rule, human beings can last 3-5 days without water.

When I read Revelation again and again, it only becomes more amazing. I wish I could read Hebrew, so I could read exactly what was said. Things are always lost in translation.

There are many who believe the next Great War will be over drinkable water, not oil.

Unfortunately for whoever may be alive at this time in the future, this is only one of the disastrous powers given to the Two Witnesses.

http://www.omegaletter.com/articles/articles.asp?ArticleID=7924
Back to top Go down

Turning Water to Blood
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Watcher Forum :: Welcome! :: General Discussion-
Jump to: