Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

BREAKING! NUCLEAR EVENT!!! RADCON 5… URGENT! 2729CPM???? DISCERN

Go down 
AuthorMessage

BREAKING! NUCLEAR EVENT!!! RADCON 5… URGENT! 2729CPM???? DISCERN Empty
PostSubject: BREAKING! NUCLEAR EVENT!!! RADCON 5… URGENT! 2729CPM???? DISCERN   BREAKING! NUCLEAR EVENT!!! RADCON 5… URGENT! 2729CPM???? DISCERN I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2014 11:06 pm

http://e1f.c9f.myftpupload.com/?p=26598

BREAKING! NUCLEAR EVENT!!! RADCON 5… URGENT! 2729CPM
Tuesday, November 18, 2014 12:13
This is an urgent news release. A major Radcon 5 alert has been released for St. Charles, Illinois. The readings are off the charts below is the description and images. UPDATE: 70 INCHES OF RADIATED SNOW IS EXPECTED IN BUFFALO, NEW YORK!!! CRUSADERS2127 VIDEO
Something very bad is continuing to happen at the Honeywell plant–these counts/clicks per minute(CPM) are WAY ABOVE NORMAL!!!! Currently, the posted monitor is recording…. wait for it…… 3402 CPM!!!!! How to determine how far “off normal” this is? 20CPM is the “normal” for US Nuclear Plant workers 100CPM is the “normal” for Fukushima workers and is also the level in the US that triggers an “ALERT” 150 CPM can cause a REAL RISK OF CANCER if exposed for a one year period 500 CPM can cause a REAL risk of cancer if exposed for 90 DAYS current reading is SIX TIMES THIS The monitored low for this station is 6: the highest reading is 7298” BREAKING! NUCLEAR EVENT!!! RADCON 5… URGENT! 2729CPM???? DISCERN Screenshot-51_small                                  
The picture to the left is depicting the wind. The wind is heading for New York and surrounding states. Sorry for the crappy picture… I don’t have photo software. This is from NOAA:

• Humidity29%
  • Wind SpeedW 13 G 28 mph
  • Barometer29.88 in (1011.0 mb)
  • Dewpoint3°F (-16°C)
  • Visibility10.00 mi
  • Wind Chill22°F (-6°C)

Last Update on 18 Nov 12:51 pm EST
BREAKING! NUCLEAR EVENT!!! RADCON 5… URGENT! 2729CPM???? DISCERN Screenshot-91  
SOURCE: THE WATCHMANS REPORT
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BREAKING! NUCLEAR EVENT!!! RADCON 5… URGENT! 2729CPM???? DISCERN   BREAKING! NUCLEAR EVENT!!! RADCON 5… URGENT! 2729CPM???? DISCERN I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2014 12:57 pm

Ho Hum!
Yawn!
Sleeple?

I think I posted about Honeywell before a while back... oh well go back to sleep.

Ya know, we can speak up about these things... HE doesn't want us to be Luke Warm on things!

I for one don't like being a lab rat!

Are you all prepping? Just remember it is more that stays on top rather than going to an underground base and out of reach.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BREAKING! NUCLEAR EVENT!!! RADCON 5… URGENT! 2729CPM???? DISCERN   BREAKING! NUCLEAR EVENT!!! RADCON 5… URGENT! 2729CPM???? DISCERN I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2014 1:29 pm

Maybe this was a software fluke?
Don't see anything else now, how about you?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BREAKING! NUCLEAR EVENT!!! RADCON 5… URGENT! 2729CPM???? DISCERN   BREAKING! NUCLEAR EVENT!!! RADCON 5… URGENT! 2729CPM???? DISCERN I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

BREAKING! NUCLEAR EVENT!!! RADCON 5… URGENT! 2729CPM???? DISCERN
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Watcher Forum :: Welcome! :: General Discussion-
Jump to: