Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

American Foods ...

Go down 
AuthorMessage

American Foods ... Empty
PostSubject: American Foods ...   American Foods ... I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2014 4:32 pm

Shocked
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

American Foods ... Empty
PostSubject: Re: American Foods ...   American Foods ... I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2014 5:11 pm

I agree with the pop tarts. Completely uneatable garbage. Made the mistake of buying some a few years ago (had a super coupon) and tried one. Had trouble giving the unused ones away.

Cheeses . . . and me . . . have a big love affair going on. You make mac & cheese with Velveeta. You buy the stinkiest most moldy bleu cheese you can find. You grate the most aged Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese from the block and we'll have none of that STUFF in the bright green can, thank you very much. Nothing melts so fine on a burger as good 'ol American cheese slices.

For just decadent snacking . . . . rot-gut cheese spray in a can is to die for. Especially good on camping trips.

American Foods ... Spray-cheese1

See the Bizarre Foods with Andrew Zimmern YouTube channel below for some foods that gross Americans out.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIsYlpHYvT7zXyc7TX6nnqA/feed
Back to top Go down

American Foods ... Empty
PostSubject: Re: American Foods ...   American Foods ... I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2014 11:43 pm

How about some foreign food that grosses out Americans to go with your cheese and crackers?

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

American Foods ... Empty
PostSubject: Re: American Foods ...   American Foods ... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

American Foods ...
Page 1 of 1