Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

THE QUEST for THE CURES...CONTINUES" 5-Day Holiday Replay Marathon

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

THE QUEST for THE CURES...CONTINUES"  5-Day Holiday Replay Marathon  Empty
PostSubject: THE QUEST for THE CURES...CONTINUES" 5-Day Holiday Replay Marathon    THE QUEST for THE CURES...CONTINUES"  5-Day Holiday Replay Marathon  I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2014 5:02 pm

http://thetruthaboutcancer.com/live/replay.php
Back to top Go down
UKBairds

UKBairds

PostSubject: Re: THE QUEST for THE CURES...CONTINUES" 5-Day Holiday Replay Marathon    THE QUEST for THE CURES...CONTINUES"  5-Day Holiday Replay Marathon  I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2014 11:29 pm

Thank you for posting this.  We've watched three of the episodes so far.  What great content!  So many families are affected by cancer, including my own.  I didn't realize there were other viable treatments for cancer, in addition to chemo and radiation.
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: THE QUEST for THE CURES...CONTINUES" 5-Day Holiday Replay Marathon    THE QUEST for THE CURES...CONTINUES"  5-Day Holiday Replay Marathon  I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2014 10:06 am

I downloaded.  Never hurts to have everything together.  One thing about baking soda and alkalizing that they may have touched on or perhaps not:

Putting baking soda through the digestive system in order to 'alkalize' the blood doesn't work from all I've read and the little I actually know to be true.  To inhibit digestion (an acid process) when dealing with any disorder or disease is counter-intuitive at the least, and probably detrimental when we look at what homeostasis looks like in a healthy individual.

There...was that wordy enough?  Laughing IOW, I can't prove it without research and citing sources, but I believe it's correct.

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: THE QUEST for THE CURES...CONTINUES" 5-Day Holiday Replay Marathon    THE QUEST for THE CURES...CONTINUES"  5-Day Holiday Replay Marathon  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

THE QUEST for THE CURES...CONTINUES" 5-Day Holiday Replay Marathon
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Watcher Forum :: Welcome! :: General Discussion-
Jump to: