Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Another soldier gone to be with the Lord

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Another soldier gone to be with the Lord Empty
PostSubject: Another soldier gone to be with the Lord   Another soldier gone to be with the Lord I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 07, 2013 9:12 am

Dave Hunt of the Berean Call, author of "The Seduction of Christianity",
and other works.

http://www.thebereancall.org/

http://www.understandthetimes.org/davehuntathomewiththelord.shtml

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Another soldier gone to be with the Lord   Another soldier gone to be with the Lord I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 07, 2013 10:06 am

I am happy for him because he is with the Lord, but I am very sorry for his family. He has greatly influenced me in my Christian walk and I am sad to see him go.

His books, however, live on and continue to speak.
Back to top Go down
Jrcole

PostSubject: Re: Another soldier gone to be with the Lord   Another soldier gone to be with the Lord I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 07, 2013 10:42 pm

Noise of Thunder Radio Show

Today's Show: REMEMBERING DAVE HUNT

As many in our audience now know, Dave Hunt went to be with the Lord this past
Friday, April 5, 2013. Chris remembers his own experience interviewing Dave back in
August of the year 2000 for the documentary, "Megiddo: The March to Armageddon."
In this special one-hour show, Chris plays exclusive, never-before-heard interview clips
of Dave speaking about his research into Bible prophecy, the end of the world, and the
new age/occult doctrines that have infiltrated the churches. Dave also speaks about
his own life, and the purpose of The Berean Call ministry.

http://www.noiseofthunder.com/storage/NOTR_DAVE.HUNT.REMEMBERING_04.08.13.mp3

Back to top Go down
Jrcole

PostSubject: Re: Another soldier gone to be with the Lord   Another soldier gone to be with the Lord I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 9:18 pm

Back to top Go down
Jrcole

PostSubject: Re: Another soldier gone to be with the Lord   Another soldier gone to be with the Lord I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2013 6:48 pm

NOISE OF THUNDER TV: Episode 5

PSYCHICS, THE OCCULT & THE NEW AGE

Description

Chris discusses the history of the New Age Movement in America, and its progression from the time of the Pilgrims and Puritans. He also plays additional video clips of Dave Hunt speaking on the subject -- these are clips never-before-seen in the Christiancommunity. Dave speaks about psychics, the occult, and the identity of the "gods many and lords many" mentioned in the Scriptures (1 Corinthians 8:5). Who are these other gods? And why have so many turned toward psychics to find answers to life's many problems?

http://www.noiseofthunder.com/not-tv-episode-5-psychics-the/
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Another soldier gone to be with the Lord   Another soldier gone to be with the Lord I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Another soldier gone to be with the Lord
Page 1 of 1