Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Is This Why The Antichrist Will Have No Desire For Women?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Is This Why The Antichrist Will Have No Desire For Women? Empty
PostSubject: Is This Why The Antichrist Will Have No Desire For Women?   Is This Why The Antichrist Will Have No Desire For Women? I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2014 7:35 am

Is This Why The Antichrist Will Have No Desire For Women? Petrus Romanus Quietly Removing LGBT Dissenters In The Church As Blood On The Altar War Expands Behind The Vatican Veil 

Is This Why The Antichrist Will Have No Desire For Women? Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQYkBs7qVQcQ6QHN9K3tkFY78S07wInWtgMXdFJnuqoBzDxz8jz

Cryptic remarks by Francis on homosexuality and its place in the Church [has] perplexed members left to decipher exactly what his holiness means by these offhand remarks. Recently the pope beefed up inclusivity demands by pondering if the Church is “capable of accepting and valuing” homosexual orientation, without compromising Catholic doctrine on family. Since it is glaringly obvious that that doctrine would have to be stretched to “infinite tolerance” to accomplish that, many are pondering Francis’ words. The drift away from tradition is so clear that openly homosexual artists like Elton John are holding praise-a-thons for the tolerance and compassion of the 266th pontiff. More troubling is Francis’ culling of official dissenters, who are put to pasture or demoted. Though the patriarch of the West claimed clergy are allowed to speak in “in true freedom” now, the bishops are begging to differ – albeit quietly. It appears there is no tolerance for defiance of the new sexual glasnost of the Church.
Back to top Go down
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

PostSubject: Re: Is This Why The Antichrist Will Have No Desire For Women?   Is This Why The Antichrist Will Have No Desire For Women? I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2014 9:00 am

I took almost an hour to draft an original post and the internet quit on me. Here's the abridged

Daniel 11:37
1599 Geneva Bible (GNV)

37 Neither shall he regard the God of his fathers, nor the desires of women, nor care for any God: for he shall magnify himself above all.

---------
"desires of women". What do women desire in society? Equitable treatment and justifyably so.

Look up women's rights in Islamic countries or Under Sharia Law. Positively barbaric.

No voting, burkas, 4 wives, sex slaves, stoning, etc. etc., are all permissible and frequent.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Is This Why The Antichrist Will Have No Desire For Women?   Is This Why The Antichrist Will Have No Desire For Women? I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2014 9:12 am

Agreed, QO.  As grievous as the RCC is, there's no contest as to who is the 'baddest' of them all.
Perhaps someday we'll uncover the true root of the relationship between the two, ie; how it is that satan has them bound together.

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
Delfi
Elite
Delfi

PostSubject: Re: Is This Why The Antichrist Will Have No Desire For Women?   Is This Why The Antichrist Will Have No Desire For Women? I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2014 9:24 am

In the KJ translation of that script. I always got the impression that it meant children. Since the "of" is used instead of "for".  Being a woman, my greatest desire would be for children. If I could. Thinking of Molech and Baal and all the child sacrifice cults from the past. And the scourge of abortion. It seems the Devil is pre occupied with killing babies and children. My 2 cents. Smile
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Is This Why The Antichrist Will Have No Desire For Women?   Is This Why The Antichrist Will Have No Desire For Women? I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2014 9:30 am

Delfi wrote:
In the KJ translation of that script. I always got the impression that it meant children. Since the "of" is used instead of "for".  Being a woman, my greatest desire would be for children. If I could. Thinking of Molech and Baal and all the child sacrifice cults from the past. And the scourge of abortion. It seems the Devil is pre occupied with killing babies and children. My 2 cents. Smile
Not to mention that LBGT circumvents natural procreation.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Is This Why The Antichrist Will Have No Desire For Women?   Is This Why The Antichrist Will Have No Desire For Women? I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2014 9:43 am

I remember someone teaching (maybe Heiser) that the "desire of women" is to have a very special child - the promised Messiah.  Therefore, the fact that the antichrist will disregard the desire of women is another attempted slam on Christ.

I'll see if I can remember where I heard this.
Back to top Go down
Delfi
Elite
Delfi

PostSubject: Re: Is This Why The Antichrist Will Have No Desire For Women?   Is This Why The Antichrist Will Have No Desire For Women? I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2014 9:44 am

Dove wrote:
Delfi wrote:
Not to mention that LBGT circumvents natural procreation.

Oh yeah! I wasn't even thinking about that. high five

You know, this pope is freakin me out. If I was catholic, I'd be reeling.
Back to top Go down
Delfi
Elite
Delfi

PostSubject: Re: Is This Why The Antichrist Will Have No Desire For Women?   Is This Why The Antichrist Will Have No Desire For Women? I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2014 9:48 am

rose from kentucky wrote:
I remember someone teaching (maybe Heiser) that the "desire of women" is to have a very special child - the promised Messiah.  Therefore, the fact that the antichrist will disregard the desire of women is another attempted slam on Christ.

I'll see if I can remember where I heard this.

Hello Rose! Smile  I have also heard this, in regards to Jewish women. I can't remember from whom either, actually, I've heard it from several sources over the years........ Darn old memory.  It's a valid point.
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Is This Why The Antichrist Will Have No Desire For Women?   Is This Why The Antichrist Will Have No Desire For Women? I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2014 10:03 am

Me too.  It could well have been Heiser, especially since we all remember hearing it.

Back to top Go down
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

PostSubject: Re: Is This Why The Antichrist Will Have No Desire For Women?   Is This Why The Antichrist Will Have No Desire For Women? I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2014 10:25 am

Delfi wrote:

Interesting and makes sense. Just having the discussion and not trying to convince anyone of anything, its also interesting that Sharia gives the dad basically 100% of the decision making on kids. Marry the daughter off at age 6 (for $$), honour killings, genital mutilation, etc.; from a motherly perspective that's gotta be hell on earth for many of them to watch. I saw a video awhile back of a 5 or 6 year old Muslim boy accused of stealing food in a market because he was very hungry and there wasn't food at home. His dad held him down while another guy ran over his arm with a truck. Animals, or koranimals.

The beauty of The Bible is that all statements may be correct in this and many other instances because when you think about it they're not mutually exclusive "interpretations" or "translations". It could be 'all of the above' and it takes a Divine Document to be worded in such a way.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Is This Why The Antichrist Will Have No Desire For Women?   Is This Why The Antichrist Will Have No Desire For Women? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Is This Why The Antichrist Will Have No Desire For Women?
Page 1 of 1