Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Financial Tsunami

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Financial Tsunami Empty
PostSubject: Financial Tsunami   Financial Tsunami I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2014 8:06 pm

Back Away from the Tsunami

Mr. Greenspan is issuing a warning to anyone who will listen, ‘fessing up to things many of us thought might be true. His candor reinforces many of my worst fears:

The Federal Reserve is raining money down from the heavens to fund unprecedented government spending and to keep the banking system solvent.

The credit needs of the US government are so huge that if the Fed didn’t add liquidity to the system, the private sector would be choked out, unable to afford to borrow money.

An inflationary bonfire is just a spark away. Big Al likened the money supply to kindling awaiting a match to ignite an inflationary explosion.

http://www.millersmoney.com/money-weekly/back-away-from-the-tsunami
Back to top Go down
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

Financial Tsunami Empty
PostSubject: Re: Financial Tsunami   Financial Tsunami I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2014 10:27 pm

"(CNSNews.com) - The U.S. Treasury continued to rake in tax dollars at a record rate in November as the federal government closed out the first two months of fiscal 2015 with $404,155,000,000 in total receipts, according to the Monthly Treasury Statement released today.

In constant 2014 dollars, this is the first time federal revenues have topped $400 billion in the first two months of the fiscal year.

Even with these record revenues, the Treasury ran a deficit of $178.531 billion deficit in October and November as it spent $582.686 billion."

http://m.cnsnews.com/news/article/terence-p-jeffrey/404155000000-taxes-set-record-first-2-months-fy15-deficit-still-179b

Back to top Go down
murray leslie

murray leslie

Financial Tsunami Empty
PostSubject: Re: Financial Tsunami   Financial Tsunami I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2014 9:09 am

the LORD bless honesty...the LORD curse dishonesty...the LORD cast the spirit of islam OUT of north america... amen?
Back to top Go down
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

Financial Tsunami Empty
PostSubject: Re: Financial Tsunami   Financial Tsunami I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2014 9:42 am

murray leslie wrote:
the LORD bless honesty...the LORD curse dishonesty...the LORD cast the spirit of islam OUT of north america... amen?

Amen, but let's not stop with N. America.

Greenspan's quote reminds me of one of the few instances where a 'modern' Bible translation could be used or make sense.

Proverbs 24:26
New International Version (NIV)

26 An honest answer
    is like a kiss on the lips.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Financial Tsunami Empty
PostSubject: Re: Financial Tsunami   Financial Tsunami I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Financial Tsunami
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum