Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

~THE HIDDEN LIFE~

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

~THE HIDDEN LIFE~ Empty
PostSubject: ~THE HIDDEN LIFE~   ~THE HIDDEN LIFE~ I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2014 5:12 am

We are so blessed.
I feel really compelled to bring those words to your awareness this morning.  So, may God fill it out because I can't do justice to it.

May He bring the verses to your remembrance, and may you be filled with Peace and with the Assurance of the Promises and Blessings that belong to those who live in and from the Hidden Life.

Who or what will not yield to the very real and Present Person of the Spirit of God Himself who dwells within you!   God has given us His Spirit so that our Joy may be full as HE leads us (still waters, green pastures, a cup overflowing). Therefore there is nothing to fear.   (I am, you are, clean in Jesus' Name!)

There is no challenge in our lives that we need to meet in our own (lack of) strength or power, as He said HE WILL do it, as we look to and rely on Him Alone.  He is a Loving Father, with a Love and Caring that surpasses all our abilities to do right, live right or Love right.

In the past we were unknowing victims of a fallen world.  But we have been set free!
Yes, we're angry with the devil and despise his works.  And we cry for those suffering and for the unsaved.
But you have come out of the world.  The world no longer has any power over you unless you give it over. Your home is the Kingdom of God experienced in and through the Abiding Spirit; and it is an Eternal Kingdom, revealed to us from Glory to Glory.  Don't underestimate God or the Power of His Spirit , or the Truth of His Word as you walk in the world, but not of it.

Throw away any 'doublemindedness' that causes fear or doubt. That is of the devil, Jesus says.  It WILL BE just as God says it will, the world (lovers of self) to it's fate and you to the Beauty, Peace and Joy of the Kingdom, beginning when we are reborn in the Spirit.
You've already given your life over to God, and by that you have found LIFE and Life More Abundant, and will never taste death.    Amen.

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
scottr99

scottr99

~THE HIDDEN LIFE~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~THE HIDDEN LIFE~   ~THE HIDDEN LIFE~ I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2014 8:44 am

Beautiful and 100% truth!

Smile

I believe the Bible as the literal and completed Word of God!
Back to top Go down
murray leslie

murray leslie

~THE HIDDEN LIFE~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~THE HIDDEN LIFE~   ~THE HIDDEN LIFE~ I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2014 9:04 am

amen...salvation (the state of being forgiven)
Back to top Go down

~THE HIDDEN LIFE~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~THE HIDDEN LIFE~   ~THE HIDDEN LIFE~ I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2014 5:41 pm

So very true! And no better time to keep it in the forefront of our minds.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

~THE HIDDEN LIFE~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~THE HIDDEN LIFE~   ~THE HIDDEN LIFE~ I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

~THE HIDDEN LIFE~
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Watcher Forum :: Welcome! :: General Discussion-
Jump to: