Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Alexander?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Alexander? Empty
PostSubject: Alexander?   Alexander? I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2014 3:02 pm

Back to top Go down
murray leslie

murray leslie

Alexander? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alexander?   Alexander? I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2014 12:17 am

rev17:10 And there are seven kings: five are fallen, and one is, and the other is not yet come; and when he cometh, he must continue a short space.
11 And the beast that was, and is not, even he is the eighth, and is of the seven, and goeth into perdition.
12 And the ten horns which thou sawest are ten kings, which have received no kingdom as yet; but receive power as kings one hour with the beast.
13 These have one mind, and shall give their power and strength unto the beast.
14 These shall make war with the Lamb, and the Lamb shall overcome them: for he is Lord of lords, and King of kings: and they that are with him are called, and chosen, and faithful.

so  alex could b 1 of the kings, but i think when the ac shows is pointed little heed, ur gonna say "what a NIMROD"
Back to top Go down

Alexander? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alexander?   Alexander? I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2014 4:22 pm

i had a feeling you would say that Wink

i found some bible code videos last night that are interesting. This one is in agreement with you. Another interesting thing about this one though is that it aligns with the goat (Greece) who stomps on the ram. Apparently in our day, it has to do with Babylon and its fall shortly thereafter. But this happens before the abomination so there’s more to it and the little horn (someone else) is going to arise later.

Recommended that you skip the first 18:05. You won’t miss anything.

Back to top Go down
michael371
Super Elite

Alexander? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alexander?   Alexander? I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2014 6:34 pm

murray leslie wrote:
rev17:10 And there are seven kings: five are fallen, and one is, and the other is not yet come; and when he cometh, he must continue a short space.
11 And the beast that was, and is not, even he is the eighth, and is of the seven, and goeth into perdition.
12 And the ten horns which thou sawest are ten kings, which have received no kingdom as yet; but receive power as kings one hour with the beast.
13 These have one mind, and shall give their power and strength unto the beast.
14 These shall make war with the Lamb, and the Lamb shall overcome them: for he is Lord of lords, and King of kings: and they that are with him are called, and chosen, and faithful.

so  alex could b 1 of the kings, but i think when the ac shows is pointed little heed, ur gonna say "what a NIMROD"

murray leslie, I find that the evidence is overwhelming on the anti-Christ being nimrod.....all religion started with nimrod and his attempt to usurp God, and continued down through the centuries and has eased its way into the church....all one has to do is start at genesis 11 and study the history of the pagan religions....they're all the same and have the same origin.....I'm pretty sure that we have it right, murray leslie

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Alexander? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alexander?   Alexander? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Alexander?
Page 1 of 1