Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

WARNING!! Police Pre-Crime Algorithm Uses Social Media Posts Against You in Real-Time

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

WARNING!! Police Pre-Crime Algorithm Uses Social Media Posts Against You in Real-Time Empty
PostSubject: WARNING!! Police Pre-Crime Algorithm Uses Social Media Posts Against You in Real-Time   WARNING!! Police Pre-Crime Algorithm Uses Social Media Posts Against You in Real-Time I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2014 3:09 pm

http://www.activistpost.com/2014/12/police-pre-crime-algorithm-uses-social.html#more

Friday, December 19, 2014

Police Pre-Crime Algorithm Uses Social Media Posts Against You in Real-Time

Melissa Melton & Aaron Dykes
Activist Post

We have finally reached the moment where Orwell's nightmare in 1984 meets the movie Minority Report. We're living there right now.

Did you know that any time a police officer pulls you over or responds to your 9-1-1 call, he or she is using a pre-crime algorithm which assigns you a color-coded threat score based not just on your criminal background but on everything including "flagged" purchases and all your social media posts which may include any comments that may be construed as "offensive?"

The officer will receive your color coding — red, yellow or green — before he or she ever even sees you based on factors you are not allowed to see or question. Guilty until proven innocent just got thrown completely out the window. Welcome to the modern era of big data and thought crime in Police State, U.S.A.

And still, astoundingly, we have people saying "Well, I haven't done anything wrong, so I don't have anything to worry about."

Related Activist Post Articles: 

• Twitter Opens Entire Database to MIT - How Will It Be Used? 
  • Feds Continue Orwellian Surveillance of Social Media  
  • Germany's New Pre-Crime System Directly Modeled After "Minority Report"
Back to top Go down

WARNING!! Police Pre-Crime Algorithm Uses Social Media Posts Against You in Real-Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: WARNING!! Police Pre-Crime Algorithm Uses Social Media Posts Against You in Real-Time   WARNING!! Police Pre-Crime Algorithm Uses Social Media Posts Against You in Real-Time I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2014 5:26 pm

Fear THIS:

Revelation 14
6 And I saw another angel fly in the midst of heaven, having the everlasting gospel to preach unto them that dwell on the earth, and to every nation, and kindred, and tongue, and people,
7 Saying with a loud voice, Fear God, and give glory to him; for the hour of his judgment is come: and worship him that made heaven, and earth, and the sea, and the fountains of waters.
8 And there followed another angel, saying, Babylon is fallen, is fallen, that great city, because she made all nations drink of the wine of the wrath of her fornication.

Psalms 111
10 The fear of the LORD is the beginning of wisdom: a good understanding have all they that do his commandments: his praise endureth for ever.

Psalms 112
1 Praise ye the LORD. Blessed is the man that feareth the LORD, that delighteth greatly in his commandments.
2 His seed shall be mighty upon earth: the generation of the upright shall be blessed.
3 Wealth and riches shall be in his house: and his righteousness endureth for ever.
4 Unto the upright there ariseth light in the darkness: he is gracious, and full of compassion, and righteous.
5 A good man sheweth favour, and lendeth: he will guide his affairs with discretion.
6 Surely he shall not be moved for ever: the righteous shall be in everlasting remembrance.
7 He shall not be afraid of evil tidings: his heart is fixed, trusting in the LORD.
8 His heart is established, he shall not be afraid, until he see his desire upon his enemies.
9 He hath dispersed, he hath given to the poor; his righteousness endureth for ever; his horn shall be exalted with honour.
10 The wicked shall see it, and be grieved; he shall gnash with his teeth, and melt away: the desire of the wicked shall perish.
Back to top Go down
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

PostSubject: Re: WARNING!! Police Pre-Crime Algorithm Uses Social Media Posts Against You in Real-Time   WARNING!! Police Pre-Crime Algorithm Uses Social Media Posts Against You in Real-Time I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2014 10:41 am

This police "pre-crime algorithm" is nothing more than a luciferian 'gruberism' fairytale that will be used in an attempt to justify unjustified arrests, which in their minds would justify my arrest for making such a statement.
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: WARNING!! Police Pre-Crime Algorithm Uses Social Media Posts Against You in Real-Time   WARNING!! Police Pre-Crime Algorithm Uses Social Media Posts Against You in Real-Time I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2014 2:00 pm

quietobserver wrote:
This police "pre-crime algorithm" is nothing more than a luciferian 'gruberism' fairytale that will be used in an attempt to justify unjustified arrests, which in their minds would justify my arrest for making such a statement.

Yup. I agree. We are all probably marked as domestic terrorists already and named on one or more of their silly watch lists just for being here.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WARNING!! Police Pre-Crime Algorithm Uses Social Media Posts Against You in Real-Time   WARNING!! Police Pre-Crime Algorithm Uses Social Media Posts Against You in Real-Time I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WARNING!! Police Pre-Crime Algorithm Uses Social Media Posts Against You in Real-Time
Page 1 of 1