Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Fresh interpretation of the scriptures we all know and love

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
sixminks

sixminks

Fresh interpretation of the scriptures we all know and love Empty
PostSubject: Fresh interpretation of the scriptures we all know and love   Fresh interpretation of the scriptures we all know and love I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2015 8:22 pm

Her name is Renee M. She is a sweet Christian sister.
She sets a date for the asteroid strike and rapture.
She interprets the counts in Daniel.
She shares her testimony.
Keeps a written website and a really good you tube channel.
She thinks O is son of perdition.
Tells you when he committed the abomination of desolation.
Says we are in the final year of the last week of Daniel. 

Here is the you tube page:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCR4VKXMlVXPDlXULFVrLFEg

Here is the written version:
http://jesusiscoming2016.webs.com/whenistherapture.htm

I found her stuff on 1/5/2015 the exact midpoint of the lunar tetrads and it is ringing true for some reason.  I won't tell you what order to watch the videos in. I want God to speak to each of us as to whether or not this could be correct. She has renewed my faith in the rapture with a fresh look at a last minute rescue. 

I know some of you have time to check into this.  Let me know what you think.
Thanks Friends
Back to top Go down
scottr99

scottr99

PostSubject: Re: Fresh interpretation of the scriptures we all know and love   Fresh interpretation of the scriptures we all know and love I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2015 9:08 pm

I'm a subscriber of hers and seen most of her vids. I like her a lot. She's speaks with great confidence and at the same time with a seemingly very pure heart. She says Sept, like many others for different reasons. We don't have long to wait. Smile

I believe the Bible as the literal and completed Word of God!
Back to top Go down
murray leslie

murray leslie

PostSubject: Re: Fresh interpretation of the scriptures we all know and love   Fresh interpretation of the scriptures we all know and love I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2015 5:29 pm

i too, listened intently to her explanation but, we are not in the tribulation or we would know it, rosh hashana on sept 13/15 is a good bet for rapture, but how many times i've bin wrong in the past is curious... still, one of these days...

i remember her saying " Gods judgment will last 1 year" that flies in the face of 1260 days 4 the 2 witnesses+ 1260 days 4 ac... obumer could b the ac... what a let down or not depends how u look @ it
Back to top Go down
scottr99

scottr99

PostSubject: Re: Fresh interpretation of the scriptures we all know and love   Fresh interpretation of the scriptures we all know and love I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2015 9:09 pm

What is unique about the last few months is how many watchers I've read from who all see September as a/the monumental time, but for varying, unique reasoning.  I know of 3 maybe 4 I've seen, and all from different angles. That's very curious, and interesting. I know a lot can happen in a very short time, so we may be in for quite a whirlwind of events in the very near future. It does seem the world is precariously poised on quite a few major fronts. We shall see soon.

Back to top Go down
murray leslie

murray leslie

PostSubject: Re: Fresh interpretation of the scriptures we all know and love   Fresh interpretation of the scriptures we all know and love I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2015 4:11 pm

yer right scott, when we change from corruptible to incorruptible, what a blessing for everyone who knows me...
Back to top Go down
sixminks

sixminks

PostSubject: Re: Fresh interpretation of the scriptures we all know and love   Fresh interpretation of the scriptures we all know and love I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2015 4:42 pm

She did a pretty good job proving the days were shortened to 1/3 of the 1260 days relating it to the delayed bride groom and many scriptures that said it would be shortened for the elects' sake. I am praying about her interpretation of the abomination of desolation being his visit to the church of the nativity. That doesn't sit right yet. The timing is more convincing than the event itself. I think I am not grasping the "occupied by soldiers" part bc that was quite a while before the visit.
Back to top Go down
scottr99

scottr99

PostSubject: Re: Fresh interpretation of the scriptures we all know and love   Fresh interpretation of the scriptures we all know and love I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2015 7:49 pm

Back to top Go down
scottr99

scottr99

PostSubject: Re: Fresh interpretation of the scriptures we all know and love   Fresh interpretation of the scriptures we all know and love I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2015 7:51 pm

I thought the video above was very interesting, though a different author. I hope no one minds.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Fresh interpretation of the scriptures we all know and love   Fresh interpretation of the scriptures we all know and love I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2015 7:37 am

murray leslie wrote:
yer right scott, when we change from corruptible to incorruptible, what a blessing for everyone who knows me...
Heehee.  I know the feeling.
But don't feel bad.  Apparently right after God revealed through Peter that Jesus was
the Son of God, Jesus had to rebuke satan in him for saying God forbid that Jesus should be killed.
Annnnd everybody's looking for 'portals' out in the world.  Maybe that's not where they should be looking.  Hmmm?

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
murray leslie

murray leslie

PostSubject: Re: Fresh interpretation of the scriptures we all know and love   Fresh interpretation of the scriptures we all know and love I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2015 9:21 am

Very Happy

looking only to Him, the author & finisher of our Life...
Back to top Go down
scottr99

scottr99

PostSubject: Re: Fresh interpretation of the scriptures we all know and love   Fresh interpretation of the scriptures we all know and love I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2015 9:48 am

murray leslie wrote:
Very Happy

looking only to thethe author & finisher of our Life...

Yes Sir me too.

Despite all of the insaneness going on, both in my life and in the world, I am sensing/feeling God's' mighy control over all things more than ever before. I feel as tho I can see it.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Fresh interpretation of the scriptures we all know and love   Fresh interpretation of the scriptures we all know and love I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2015 10:23 am

scottr99 wrote:
murray leslie wrote:
Very Happy

looking only to thethe author & finisher of our Life...

Yes Sir me too.

Despite all of the insaneness going on, both in my life and in the world, I am sensing/feeling God's' mighy control over all things more than ever before. I feel as tho I can see it.
I'm sure you are seeing it, Scott.  "An ever present help in times of trouble!" Amen!
I've had alot of shaking going on around me too, real up close and personal. 
BUT,

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fresh interpretation of the scriptures we all know and love   Fresh interpretation of the scriptures we all know and love I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fresh interpretation of the scriptures we all know and love
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Watcher Forum :: Welcome! :: General Discussion-
Jump to: